SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Married, Off-Duty Officers Stop Robbery at Louisville Cane’s
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Married, Off-Duty Officers Stop Robbery at Louisville Cane’s Login/Join 
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted
Married, Off-Duty Officers Stop Robbery at Louisville Cane’s

One guy picked the wrong Cane’s to rob.

Late Saturday night Justin Carter walked inside the relatively empty Raising Canes on Bardstown Road in Louisville. According to the arrest report, he showed an employee the weapon. Carter’s plan unraveled almost immediately.

There were only two customers eating in the restaurant at the time. Both were police officers.

Off-duty Elizabethtown officers Nicole and Chase McKeown were enjoying a date night just six months after they were wed.

“It’s actually, right after we got married, that’s where we ate dinner, at that same location,” Nicole said.

The newlyweds did not hesitate, springing into action. Carter dropped his weapon before he was apprehended by the McKeowns, who eventually handed over control to the LMPD.

You can watch the entire encounter unfold below. I just want to know what the guy was thinking when he opened the door to get some chicken tenders and two people were chasing another person with guns drawn.

link

Posts: 23457 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
So sweet, doing things together as a newly wed couple. They remind me of the couple in the movie "Tremors", going after the "wormoids"! Smile

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
My kind of date night Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
This area of my hometown has become the local hangout for all the “Woketards”. It used to be a nice, quaint, and quirky area; now it’s “Needleville and Scattown”.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
story needs more dead criminals

----------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Sounds just like an episode of Blue Bloods I watched the other night.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

Dinner with an interactive show.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Would you like fries with that?

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Cool story. Thx for posting.
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:

Dinner with an interactive show.
The criminal certainly helped the couple answer the inevitable dinner conversation, “what do you want to do tonight?” Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
That'll learn him! Smile

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36842 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Who drew first?

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post