SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shout out to David Truong
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shout out to David Truong Login/Join 
Picture of ruger357
posted
I contacted him about a citizen watch. He immediately responded (on a weekend). He checked his inventory and gave me a quote on ordering it. I gave him the go ahead. He ordered the watch and shipped it to me. I emailed that I hadn’t paid for it yet! They told me to make sure I liked it and then give them a call to pay if I was satisfied. WHAT???? Needless to say, I highly recommend Dave and his people. This guy knows how to take care of his customers. Thanks, Dave. I love the watch!

Here’s the watch I bought, by the way.
https://www.citizenwatch.com/u...duct/BN0191-55L.html

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7963 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Only great things to say about Dave. I have a nice GShock and Blue Angels Skyhawk I got from him.

Posts: 3118 | Location: Germantown, TN | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
I’m spoiled now. I can’t see me ever buying from anyone else.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7963 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
I’m spoiled now. I can’t see me ever buying from anyone else.

Agreed 100% a class act for sure.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15374 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
He did the same for us, we sent a check but he held it until we said we loved the rings he made. You just don't find that type of business owner any more. It was a true pleasure to work with him.

Posts: 3854 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Nice watch. Great service.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll add to the chorus. I recently sent my big, Virginia Tech class ring to David to sell for the gold. I had not worn it in 25 years and had no plans to. Went off without a hitch.

Posts: 3539 | Location: Alexandria, VA | Registered: March 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
have known David for more than a decade - perhaps 12 or 13 years

he is as good as it gets

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53232 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
I've never been in a position to buy jewelry BUT if I did it would be from Dave. All the things he's done for our members here and for his community Dave and his family are as good as they get.

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My wife bought me a Molon Labe ring from him. I'm very happy with it.

Posts: 735 | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post