SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another example of how fast karma can catch up with the deserving (Brazil video)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another example of how fast karma can catch up with the deserving (Brazil video) Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted
That might be as close as you can get to an instant dose of karma.

https://x.com/CollinRugg/statu...TweetUser=CollinRugg

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31961 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Dayum!

God bless America.

Posts: 13824 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Hope the phone wasn't damaged. Old guy is likely on limited income.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Sheila Jackson died, Kamala is the heir apparent and now this vid. I can't take much more of the winning.

Posts: 4243 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
You're gonna need a bigger floor jack!

Posts: 6740 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
That looks like it hurt

Posts: 13280 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Always love a happy ending!

Posts: 1324 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Would have been kinda cool if the bus was set lower.

Posts: 9382 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Booooooom baby,.

Occupational hazards! Big Grin

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36894 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Easy come....easy go!!

Posts: 6698 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
Man, I wish karma would live in San Fran for awhile. At least one season, if not a couple of years. She never seems to even visit lately.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 13069 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
This is odd - I tried to open link using Brave and X said nothing to see and the original Post did not show the snapshot.

Tried Chrome and works perfect. Is Brave censoring or are my settings screwed up?

Posts: 4810 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
looks familiar

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19671 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by doublesharp:

Tried Chrome and works perfect. Is Brave censoring or are my settings screwed up?

I watched it through Brave with no issues.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4990 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Likely scared the shit out of the person on the other end of the phone call.

Hope it was a telemarketer.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1985 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I hope the cellphone had a shock proof case. Big Grin

Posts: 1096 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Not as permanent instant karma as in the OP, but pretty funny nonetheless.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31961 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
I hope the phones ok…

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15780 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/Red_Pill_US/status/1814760383175143681

Another one, but it might have been posted before. Been having trouble embedding into X, though.

-c1steve

Posts: 4117 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
https://x.com/Red_Pill_US/status/1814760383175143681

Another one, but it might have been posted before. Been having trouble embedding into X, though.

I've just watched that about a dozen time, and Boy oh boy, it just doesn't get old, does it? Smile

Wins the prize for a thwack and a double bumper! I hope the drivist was okay with that.

Posts: 11428 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post