SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New update requirements
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New update requirements Login/Join 
posted
I attempted to logo on to the forum today from my cell phone. I was directed
to my account page where I was required to update my data. I did so and as I
attempted to continue to the Main Page,I was locked into a loop of no return.
I was unable to get out of it so I could contact Admin for assistance. I had to register as a new member to inform admin of my issue. I would like to retain my original membership date if possible. My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Posts: 6 | Location: Austin, Tx | Registered: April 11, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Email the webmaster … There is also an administrator section to visit

Did you really intend to have your email posted with every post? Look at your location.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...0601935/m/5220039094

Posts: 20103 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
The thread discussing this issue, posted by the site administrator, is still on the front page of the Lounge.

Posts: 6475 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
OP likely didn't scroll down far enough. In the link Gus provided:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
This evening, I've made three additional fields in the member profile, required:

• City

• State

• Country
  • You need to update all 3 plus scroll to bottom and click "submit"

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23262 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by architect:
    The thread discussing this issue, posted by the site administrator, is still on the front page of the Lounge.

Thank you all for the help!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Colt1911,

Posts: 6 | Location: Austin, Tx | Registered: April 11, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post