SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Great Sign on WI Dairy Queen (Politically Incorrect)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Great Sign on WI Dairy Queen (Politically Incorrect) Login/Join 
Picture of Unishot
posted
I love it! Cool

Picture in the link below:

http://www.foxnews.com/food-dr...n-in-restaurant.html

A “politically incorrect” sign at a Dairy Queen in Wisconsin has sparked a controversy, but the owner stands by his decision to display it.

The poster hanging outside the Kewaskum franchise location warns customers that this restaurant is “politically incorrect” and has been known to use phrases such as “Merry Christmas” and “Happy Easter,” as well as offering free ice cream to veterans.

It also reads in large letters at the bottom, “In God we trust” and notes that if this information “offends you, you are welcome to contact the owner” so he may “arrange a dedicated ‘snowflake safe space’ a minimum 24 hours in advance.”

"I felt the sign was appropriate to hang in terms of being transparent about the views of the owner and staff supporting God and country," owner Kevin Scheunemann told CBS 58. "It just seems that those kinds of values and principles are becoming controversial in society," he said.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 655 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Ha! That's great!

Posts: 5015 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
I may need to take a ride and support them.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2222 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
We expect our franchisees and employees to treat every person who walks through our doors with the utmost dignity and respect. Nothing less is acceptable.”

So how does that stack up with the libtard assholes who deny anyone not of their ilk the right to speak? In their world it is only free speech if they agree with the message.

And good on the DQ owner. His business, his rules. Too bad we don't live close enough to stop by and lend support and buy a nice X-large cone.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25656 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Pluribus Unum
Picture of JRC
posted Hide Post
I am so sick and tired of all the PC bullshit, that I had the following bumper sticker made - it's on the back bumper of my truck as I type this:

Black Labs Matter

Yup - it's my way of making a "social statement"

I get more thumbs up than middle fingers, too! Big Grin

One guy, in a parking lot, suggested to me that my sticker was somehow "racist".

I responded with, "RACIST? Against what? Yellow Labs? Chocolate Labs???"

Fuck em!!!

Posts: 1407 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: March 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Snowflakes find it offensive and demand it be removed.

ROAD TRIP !!!

Posts: 1364 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
love the sign

wouldn't it be cheaper to remove the snowflakes...if they want a safe space DQ, why don't they pool their lunch money and build one?

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53835 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
love the sign

wouldn't it be cheaper to remove the snowflakes...if they want a safe space DQ, why don't they pool their lunch money and build one?

Don't know about cheaper, but it'd be MUCH more rewarding. Big Grin

Posts: 7417 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post