SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Radiator Repair Question - Central Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Radiator Repair Question - Central Florida Login/Join 
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted
I have an old tractor radiator that is leaking. Are there any reliable radiator repair shops in Central Florida? I'm on the Clermont side of Orlando.

Thanks.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

I have an old tractor radiator that is leaking. Are there any reliable radiator repair shops in Central Florida? I'm on the Clermont side of Orlando.
Milliken Radiator in Apopka. 429 toll road north from you, at milepost 30 transition to 451 toll road which ends at the Apopka exit.

Right turn to go south on U.S. Hwy 441 (North Orange Blossom Trail), continue south past the first traffic light (Bradshaw Rd.), and it’s there, on your right (west side of the highway) opposite the WaWa.

450 W Main St
Apopka FL 32712
(407) 886-8285

Maybe ten minutes south of the hangar. Not far from Porkie’s.

Edited for clarification in driving directions.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Thank you, sir. Didn't know that they did radiators. Took a starter there last time we met.

A

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12780 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post