SIGforum
It was 50 years ago today, Capt. Prado taught Che to say "Don't shoot! I'm Che! I'm worth more to you dead than alive!" Bang bang

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2740045134

October 09, 2017, 06:08 PM
sjtill
It was 50 years ago today, Capt. Prado taught Che to say "Don't shoot! I'm Che! I'm worth more to you dead than alive!" Bang bang
It was 50 years ago today...

October 09, 2017, 10:20 PM
Bigboreshooter
"Nothing wrong with a little shooting, as long as the right people get shot." - Harry Callahan

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

October 10, 2017, 05:14 AM
kz1000

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris
October 10, 2017, 06:08 AM
Chris Anchor
I remember watching the news that night in 1967. Chris
October 10, 2017, 06:30 AM
PASig

October 10, 2017, 07:01 AM
ZSMICHAEL
Who is in that pic? Machiavelli?
October 10, 2017, 07:04 AM
PASig
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Who is in that pic? Machiavelli?

Columbus

I saw it posted yesterday, just messing with the snowflakes that hate Columbus but somehow idolize this murdering POS Che.