SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US 127 Yard Sale..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US 127 Yard Sale.. Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted
690 Miles of stuff for sale. Michigan to Alabama. Its a 4 day sale. Anyone going to the sale or set up to sell? I can imagine there is everything one could think of for sale. One would need a darn good starter motor to see just 1/10 of that sale.

Posts: 17905 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
My parents love doing that one but other plans interfered this year. They probably cover 10-20 miles of it I’d guess.

Posts: 17901 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I need a 40 in. dia. patio table and a 38. in. Dia. Kids plastic pool

For $7.00 total

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bendable,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54679 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^I have a 38" dia. Kids Plastic Pool (blue) I can donate....Instant Karma! Big Grin

That should give you more to negotiate with for the patio table... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8928 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin
I am picturing the mail man delivering a $2.50
Plastic pool with $11.00 of stamps
stuck to it.
Big Grin

Posts: 54679 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I think there's a kids pool in the ditch north of me. I'll look the next time I go to town.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5689 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
I need a 40 in. dia. patio table and a 38. in. Dia. Kids plastic pool

For $7.00 total

You find lots of stuff "intertstate shopping". I've seen ladders, wheelbarrows, coolers, and yes, kiddie pools.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did that sale a few years ago. Think we got from Alabama across Tennessee and part of Kentucky.

Take a truck

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Thats pretty good coverage Chris42. I am told here in northern Kentucky it is 30% of what was set up last year. Those who were set up on Church propertys had to be gone Saturday night. I think a John Deere Gator and just a couple towns one could find a load of cool stuff.

Posts: 17905 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
update :
Got the plastic kids pool , just need the plastic porch /patio table
Smile

7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Coming right up bendable. The US 25 Yard Sale is October 2nd and 3rd. It was set back due to carona. Corse, October is getting a shy cool for swimming.. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
127 is about 12 miles west of us, we never went to look for anything but my brother in law would and one time he bought some light bulbs. Big Grin

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post