SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You can't smell a word or can you?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You can't smell a word or can you? Login/Join 
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted

Posts: 5787 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Testors Model glue.

I'm not sure if Testors is the same stuff we had back in the day.

Posts: 7429 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Mimemgraph (a.k.a. ditto) paper Razz

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9067 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Paste. That white paste from kindergarten and first grade.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16568 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ I get all of those!

80/90 gear oil.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38860 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Need a pic of a roll of rosin core solder.

Posts: 422 | Location: Denton, TX | Registered: February 27, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Hoppes No. 5

Craftsman screwdriver handles

MRT

Posts: 2558 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Not sure if the US govt still buys these made from canvas but I’m sure anyone here whose ever been in the Army or Marines can take one look at this and smell it right from the picture:

Posts: 34085 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Pine trees

Posts: 740 | Location: Germany | Registered: August 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5588 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Campfire.

Posts: 20217 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Tire shop.

Posts: 7429 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Spring

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8404 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Ahhh the whoopie cushion. I know that smell well Big Grin

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 7025 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Not sure if the US govt still buys these made from canvas but I’m sure anyone here whose ever been in the Army or Marines can take one look at this and smell it right from the picture:

Oh, yea! Oil, wax, grease...whatever it was, stays with you.

Posts: 9104 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6861 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Dung

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

I lived in a GP small for months at a time. Whether it was the smell of the canvas or the smell of my buddies in there with me, it will always stick with me. Big Grin

Posts: 20217 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 23746 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Hockey Locker Room

Apparatus Bay

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38053 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post