SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Do you think it was a mistake to shut down the economy?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Do you think it was a mistake to shut down the economy? Login/Join 
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
Saying it was a mistake is akin to saying a politician made an error in judgement when in fact if it were you or me we'd be charged with a felony.

The shutdowns were catastrophic disasters caused by politicians and 2nd class government health bureaucrats, and they ought to be held accountable.

Other experts with different scientific and health-related views and strategies were silenced and punished.

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
There is a silver lining. It exposed MANY weaknesses that some suspected, but now everyone can plainly see.

The American medical system/culture, a global supply chain with "just in time" mindset, and human nature in general. Just naming a few off the top of my head.

I believe this will be remembered as a really stupid period in history, and the future will also judge us on how well we address these problems.

Posts: 7486 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post