SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Who ( here) has a 3-D printer , that would make me somthing?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who ( here) has a 3-D printer , that would make me somthing? Login/Join 
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Bendable, rizzle has graciously offered to get you the watch. Can you send me the link of the exact watch you are looking for?

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6017 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scurvy:
I have a feeling the OP is the victim of a prank of heavy sarcasm.

Nah. The Bendabalians just have much more sophisticated replicators than us Terrans.

bendable didn't realize that we haven't made it to the same level of technological advancement as his homeworld.

Posts: 32558 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of reloader-1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
quote:
You can see some of the stuff normal people use inexpensive consumer 3D printers to make

by maldat

Bendable, a 3D printer is an extremely useful tool that has revolutionized manufacturing.

It’s a quick and accurate way of making small plastic or metal parts, without having to create custom molds that can cost thousands of dollars to make for just a couple parts.

For example, you can 3D print a bunch of small plastic or metal parts for firearms/appliances/etc and iterate and make changes cheaply.

I’ve 3D printed custom plastic computer fan brackets for my PC.

What you are asking for is something that literally clones an electronic item, with circuit board, transistors, chips... it just doesn’t exist.

Posts: 2327 | Location: S. FL | Registered: October 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
wow ! very nice of you to offer ,
I had to read this three times for it to sink in.

thank you very much for the offers.

If I required a watch on a daily basis , , I might consider your offer.

rizzle and dave you made my Sunday ,
if I find something , that is reasonable , I might contact you .

( cheese and crackers , my head is spinning)

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54708 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post