SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Happy Chinese New Year All!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Happy Chinese New Year All! Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted
'Tis the Year of the Rat.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16402 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
2032 is the next big year for us Rats.

Posts: 5770 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
What Chinese Year am I? In other words, what Chinese Year were you born? Put in your birthday below to find out!

https://researchmaniacs.com/Ch...eseYearWasIBorn.html

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8403 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Gongxi facai

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38734 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Great. Now I have three calendars to keep track of.

I am a rat.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30756 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Two weeks of feasting.

Haircuts, housecleaning, lots of dinners.

Posts: 14708 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
I'm a horse, my wife just thinks I'm the hind part of a horse. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13685 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fixed Chinese spare ribs and stir fried noodles with broccoli. Picked up black bean moon cakes and bbq pork steamed buns.

I am a goat.

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hope you get rich!

Posts: 4285 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post

Dragon

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Sounds more like the year of the Coronavirus.
Let's hope they can contain things and it's not as bad as the hype.

Posts: 9557 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kraquin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Gongxi facai

ang pow na lai

Posts: 391 | Registered: December 07, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Sounds more like the year of the Coronavirus.
Let's hope they can contain things and it's not as bad as the hype.

Its a lot worst than you can imagine.Same as the last out break low ball the numbers, never ever believe a word form the CCP

Posts: 621 | Location: WA  | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post