SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    In today's installment of "In the Groove"...
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In today's installment of "In the Groove"... Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Enjoy

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107657 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Very nice. Thanks.

Posts: 5697 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the great groovy music! I like the looks of both of those guys.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8983 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Probably my favorite blues musician ... Thanks

Here is another great one with the Doors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xzFWm9uXJo

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Thanks for posting.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1312 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I hadn't heard this one before and I'm a Santana fan from way back. Thanks Para.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is another Great.

Enjoy

I've stopped counting.

Posts: 5660 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnnyD
posted Hide Post
Thanks that's nice.

-----------------------------------

USAF/ANG Retired

Posts: 782 | Location: Garland, (Zombieland) TX. | Registered: February 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Great stuff right there. Carlos sends it right down into your soul.

Posts: 17903 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
I liked that!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38695 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
posted Hide Post
A very long time ago I got to hear John Lee Hooker in person.

Great music, but man, the guy never smiled, if fact he looked angry for the entire time he was on stage.

I'd like to think he was just concentrating on his music.

Posts: 261 | Registered: May 02, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I saw John Lee three times. The last time, he was getting up in years. The first half of the show, they had some chick singing. She was damn good looking and was wearing the tightest skirt I've ever seen. It was at Center Stage in Atlanta and I've no doubt that I annoyed the people in front of me, because I kept yelling at her "GET OFF THE STAGE!!"

'cause I wanted to see John Lee, you understand...

Thermonuclear Vulcan
Picture of Zebulon
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/w5IOou6qN1o

"Mannish Boy Live" Muddy waters....1972

Posts: 2761 | Location: Central North Carolina | Registered: November 19, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. Interesting synthesis of two very different musicians and styles, but it works well.

Posts: 2694 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
I saw John Lee Hooker twice, once in a blues festival and another time playing an encore with the Fabulous Thunderbirds. The guy was pimp-cool both times, he played and sang with minimal movement and effort, but he was still the shit.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16712 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post