SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Windows Copilot?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Windows Copilot? Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted
Microsoft's AI tool Copilot showed up in my taskbar after an update yesterday (Win 10 home).

I don't want it. I used it to find out how to disable/remove itself, I guess the info was there but not that straightforward (bunny excavations galore). I found a You Tube that seems to work for Win 10 home which has less function than better versions.

Am I right to avoid Copilot? Here's the vid, Win 10/11 --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16355 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
my machine just did an update and re-start - don't see Copilot anywhere

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
All I got was this thingy after the update.

I think the Co-pilot dropped it. (FOD in the cockpit!)

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post