SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    "Vegan activists" (not a real thing) versus trucker (a real thing)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

"Vegan activists" (not a real thing) versus trucker (a real thing) Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
Enjoy

Posts: 107722 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Didn't work out too well, did it? I'm glad he wasn't killed -- the truck driver doesn't need to have that on his conscience and record.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Seems people like to troll the 'vegan activists' protesting at Fearmans Pork Slaughterhouse too... Razz

Part Deux

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8950 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Running in front of a tractor trailer when it is moving even at that speed will not result in it stopping in that amount of distance even if the driver fully applies the air brakes. He honked and braked and almost stopped, but 80,000 lbs doesn't stop on a time. Once they got out of the way the driver let up on the brakes and kept rolling.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
What is this "bearing witness" shit? They say this in both of the posted clips. These sanctimonious twits don't have a clue.

I've got news for 'em- if society collapses and these holier-than-thou fools haven't eaten for two or three days, they'll chow down on any food they could get, and that includes- horror of horrors- meat.

Not a single one of these clueless SOBs have ever been hungry.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Too bad. Assholes could have become Soylent Green.

Q

Posts: 26473 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Like Joseph Campbell said- vegetarians are simply eating that which cannot run away.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Not a single one of these clueless SOBs have ever been hungry.

Hungry for attention.

Posts: 783 | Registered: January 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
If vegans have a dog or a cat, what do they feed it? Just curious. Are vegans against having pets perhaps?

I wonder what a debate between a Jain and a vegan would be like. Maybe they should hash it out first, reach a consensus, before bothering normal carnivorous people.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12754 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30430 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Anyone that intentionally steps out in front of a moving tracker trailer is looking to win a Darwin award.

He then calls the driver a lunatic. Roll Eyes

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16410 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I’ll bet they’re all pro abortion though.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29726 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
No bitch…what the fuck is wrong with Y’ALL??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Good opportunity for a poll, which one is the “fuckin’ lunatic?”

Posts: 13301 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Something which these ignorant, sanctimonious children ignore entirely- when they talk about "10,000 animals slaughtered each day" they don't acknowledge that the only reason those lives exist at all is because of the industry. Hog farmers are breeding these animals with a purpose in mind. Lacking that purpose, these animals (almost all of them, anyway) would have never existed.

The same is true for the cattle industry, poultry, etc.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

I'll take that to the bank.

Q

Posts: 26473 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:

That was the first thing I thought in the first 20 seconds of that video.
“Innocent lives slaughtered.”
So you’re pro-life, right?
“Hell no!!! My body, my choice!”

Wish half these idiots cared as much about human life as the did a friggin’ cow.

And yeah, the “bearing witness” crap. They’ve been watching too much “Mad Max: Fury Road” Roll Eyes
The hilarious part is they’re both brainwashed idiots.

Posts: 12544 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by konata88:
If vegans have a dog or a cat, what do they feed it? Just curious. Are vegans against having pets perhaps?

Back when I lived in CA, we were friends with a vegan (in college she was a meat eater), who forced her vegan ideology on her husband (who was a meat eater) and their children. I felt bad for the kids because they had no choice in life over what they can eat, they used to lament the fact they could not eat hamburgers and hot dogs with their friends at birthday parties.

But she also forced her fucked up vegan-ism on their pet dog. She had a bowl full of vegan kibble out 24/7 like for a cat, and the dog only nibbled on it when it was practically starving. Small dog, maybe 15 pounds, it died at an early age, maybe 10 years old. We thought it was cruel.

We eventually stopped being friends, this vegan behavior and mainly politics became a breaking point.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lunasee
posted Hide Post
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for "poor hunter".

Posts: 534 | Location: Hillsboro, OR | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lunasee:
Vegetarian is an old Indian word for "poor hunter".

I'll have to remember that one.^^

This is similar to the Greenies in Europe that are resorting to burning wood and coal after the Russians cut off their gas supply.

Posts: 9544 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post