SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Shep is a hurricane expert
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shep is a hurricane expert Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Local Fort Meyers. Much less drama, more anxiety in their voices.

http://www.nbc-2.com/category/...-247-streaming-video

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Neel
posted Hide Post
I saw this a few days ago on fox, how fox can keep a self aggrandizing little prick like him on the air just amazes me.

Everyone's going to die

Posts: 559 | Location: Idaho Panhandle | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Neel:
I saw this a few days ago on fox, how fox can keep a self aggrandizing little prick like him on the air just amazes me.

Everyone's going to die

Uhh, wow. That clip left me in wonderment. What a jerk.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30411 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
170....What a fuckin' dolt Shep is.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How things used to be with media. Camille Category 5 1969.

Posts: 17250 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had to shut it off after 4 minutes of trying to watch what was happening with the storm.

Shep is a very very important person...in his own mind.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I can't believe that annoying pickle eater is still on the air. I just switched back to FNC out of curiosity, and there he was still blabbing away. Goodness.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30411 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:

From about the 2:40 mark.

quote:
While New Orleans missed the brunt of the storm, the gulf coast caught the full fury of Camille and like a woman scorned, she left in her wake, mute and terrible evidence of her wrath.

A very vivid description of the aftermath that likely could never be described in this manner in today's climate.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
quote:

From about the 2:40 mark.

quote:
While New Orleans missed the brunt of the storm, the gulf coast caught the full fury of Camille and like a woman scorned, she left in her wake, mute and terrible evidence of her wrath.

A very vivid description of the aftermath that likely could never be described in this manner in today's climate.

In 2006 there was a restaurant in Biloxi that had the high water lines for Camille and Katrina marked on its wall, with a sign that said "Katrina was a lady, Camille was a Bitch!"

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was really having a good old time with that high tech touch screen display he had .He kept moving that screen around and changing the zoom nonstop . It was a pain to watch because he wouldn't stop messing with it .

Posts: 4063 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post