SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Anybody heard of Target Sports USA?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anybody heard of Target Sports USA? Login/Join 
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
They were my primary ammo source for a long time.
Seemed to keep their prices level throughout the BS.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
My ammo purchases are exclusive to Target Sports and The Armory depending on what Im buying.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9695 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
+1 on the Good To Go!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
They are very good. I've ordered from them multiple times. No worries.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8689 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
I got something from them a while back,...don’t remember now. But the transaction was smooth.

Posts: 6307 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honky Lips
Picture of FenderBender
posted Hide Post
I've bought from them in person, admittedly years ago. They seemed like good people.

Posts: 8150 | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
They were my primary ammo source for a long time.
Seemed to keep their prices level throughout the BS.

Stole the words from my mouth. They held line on fair prices and earned my business through the dark ages. My first source for ammo ever since.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Team Apathy
posted Hide Post
I spoke with them several times a few years back as I was trying to purchase multiple pallets worth with a likelyhood of annual orders to match. Their prices was magnitudes better than who I had been using (and continue to use). We weren't able to work out the actual payment logisitics to everybodies satisfaction so it didn't work out but I left the interactions with a very positive feeling and have used them from much smaller purchases since.

Posts: 6368 | Location: Modesto, CA | Registered: January 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ewills
posted Hide Post
Either Target Sports or SGAmmo for most of my ammo purchases for some time. Both are GTG and I get my stuff in a few days.

Posts: 308 | Location: NOVA | Registered: February 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RB211
posted Hide Post
Pretty much my go-to for ammo. Always have had good experiences with them

Posts: 2039 | Location: Atlanta, GA | Registered: February 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To all of you who are serving or have served our country, Thank You
Picture of Jelly
posted Hide Post
SG ammo is normally my go to ammo place.

Just ordered a bunch of ammo from Target Sports USA for the 1st time this year. I will not be buying anything from them ever again was my experience. Frown

Posts: 2679 | Registered: March 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TargetsportsUSA is good to go in my book.

I've used them as my primary source for bulk ammo for about 2 years now. Never a problem, AND the huge plus for me is they even deliver to Chicago, which most companies wont.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8351 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
They were THE online ammo retailer I used for years. Then The Peoples Republic of Kalifornia passed their anti-ammunition laws, so I don't purchase ammo online anymore.

But, yeah - Target Sports is great!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10706 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They also ship to NY, making them one of the few vendors that do ship ammo to the "SAFE STATE" (FUAC).

I've ordered from them multiple times in the last several years. No issues.

Posts: 4591 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CD228:
They also ship to NY, making them one of the few vendors that do ship ammo to the "SAFE STATE" (FUAC).

I've ordered from them multiple times in the last several years. No issues.

^^^^^^^^^^^
THIS! They also carry competition grade 22lr and 38 special so it's a no brained for me.

Posts: 7076 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I've probably purchased 30,000+ rounds from them. Last shipment of 2,2000 rounds arrived on Friday, purchased during stupid March on DC. Came neatly packed all in one box. One thing I really love is the drop it on my front step with no signature required.

One thing that is a pain is they have a policy to ship up-to four additional boxes of ammo free with case lots. So I always get case of 9mm ball and 2-4 boxes of HST. Problem is their invoice isn't always clear if they charged you for it or not. Twice I've had to get them to refund the shipping on the additional boxes.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20828 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
I’ve ordered from them without issues other than they ship FedEx. For some reason FedEx is suboptimal in my area while UPS is awesome. I like SGammo a little better anyway, and they ship UPS, so that seals the deal unless TargetSportsUSA has something SGammo doesn’t or they have a smoking price on something (which they do from time to time). If SGammo weren’t around and FedEx didn’t suck in my area I’d use TargetSports a lot.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: slosig,

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Twice I've had to get them to refund the shipping on the additional boxes.
Yeah, shipping charges showed on my invoice for the extra boxes. I just dropped them an email and the shipping charges were refunded to my credit card. No problem. Probably whoever programmed the shopping cart for their website did not think it through carefully, or maybe the software requirements were not explained to the coder in detail, but as soon as you get a human into the loop the problem is taken care of.

I'm a retired software developer / teacher, and I know that it would not be all that difficult to set a "free shipping" flag that would avoid shipping charges for the whole order. Probably not the highest priority item on their "to do" list.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30687 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find SGammo has faster shipping but I also order from TargetSportsUSA.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I've used them a few times, good prices and service.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3399 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post