SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Traitor Alexander Vindman begging for money
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Traitor Alexander Vindman begging for money Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted
This motherfucker should have been shot as a traitor. Mad

https://x.com/amuse/status/1809240164926972158

Many people forget is that Col. Alexander Vindman was listening in on Trump's call with Zelensky when the president asked Ukraine to get to the bottom of what really happened with Biden and Burisma. Vindman, a staunch critic of Trump, worried that the investigation might expose Joe Biden's malfeasance in Ukraine. As a military officer, Vindman was required to remain apolitical, and leaking the contents of a diplomatic call was a serious violation of law. Worse is the fact that Vindman mischaracterized the call when he described it to his NSC colleague Eric Ciaramella, who then repeated the mischaracterization when he leaked its contents to Rep. Adam Schiff. Trump's saving grace was his unprecedented decision to release the official State Department transcription of the call—something Vindman could not have foreseen.

For instance, Vindman claimed Trump said, “I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent, understand? Lots of it.” The transcript revealed Trump actually said, "There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great.”

Vindman also claimed that Trump made a clear threat, implying that if Zelensky did not comply with his demands, the U.S. would withhold military aid. The transcript showed Trump actually said, “I will say that we do a lot for Ukraine. We spend a lot of effort and a lot of time.”

Vindman's lies and exaggerations protected Joe Biden from a Ukrainian-led investigation of his involvement with Burisma and gave the Democrats an excuse to impeach President Trump.

Today, Vindman is claiming that President Trump forced him out of the Army. The truth is that Col. Vindman retired from the Army after 21 years, receiving his full retirement and benefits. This was his choice. After leaving the Army, he decided to become a Ukraine war profiteer by forming Trident International LLC.

Vindman pitched a $12 million contract proposal to establish a Weapons Systems Sustainment Center in Ukraine. This center aims to enhance Ukraine's capabilities to repair and maintain military equipment by acting as a logistical midpoint between NATO weapons and Ukrainian forces. Vindman and his company secured enough private funding to launch a pilot project, focusing on embedding contractors with Ukrainian units near the front lines to provide logistical support and training. Although the Biden administration has expressed reluctance to have American contractors on the ground, the project has continued with the approval of the Ukrainian government, and efforts are being made to recruit non-American mercenaries as well.

Now, Vindman is pleading poverty and asking for your help. The fact of the matter is that he's lucky he wasn't prosecuted for violating the law and his oath. While all suspects, including Vindman, are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law, he is very lucky that Biden thinks he's above the law.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I suspect he could face serious charges if someone listened in to many of his phone calls when he set up this company in Ukraine.
I wonder who coughed up the dough to back his venture?

Posts: 9785 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Everything Vindman claimed Trump did, it was Biden.

Vindman needs to suffer something awful.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17128 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I guess he’s finding out that the second act in being a useful idiot is abandonment by the soulless scum who led him on.
Enjoy.

Posts: 1100 | Location: Cary NC | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find myself disturbed that I can't come up with a response stronger than "tough shit".

There must be a job for him at MSNBC. Or CNN. Or a car wash.

Posts: 709 | Location: Rural W. MI | Registered: February 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Vindman wrote a book. Published in August of 2021, it’s titled, “Here, Right Matters.” It was called an “Instant New York Times bestseller,” and the reader reviews are overwhelmingly positive—-from the Dem sycophants.

You can get it on Amazon now, in hardcover, for $4.02.

Posts: 13546 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
How is he supposed to live off of more money than I've ever earned in my life. $145k a year? He's going to have to eat dog food in retirement.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21093 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just to be clear, I am not angry and the horse Alexander rode in on, but fuck Alexander. I hope that piece of shit rots in hell.

Posts: 7647 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here’s to hoping that he’ll get behind on his ‘protection payments’, oooops, ‘Operating License Fees’, and he’ll be paid a visit by some not-so-nice fellas that will result in lifelong mobility challenges for him.

Posts: 3574 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just listen to the way he spoke then to the way he speaks now.

Posts: 1324 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I hope that both brothers find the negativity they have earned!

America weakening fools!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: HK Ag,

Posts: 3532 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
"Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead!" - David Farragut

“Don’t forget that you’re First Marines! Not all the Communists in hell can overrun you!” - Chesty Puller

"I felt marginalized by his [Donald Trump's] tweets." - A. Vindman

Posts: 28584 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To be fair he was a lt colonel not a full bird. But doesn’t he get a pension for his 21 years in the army ? He must have pissed off people if he’s not taking in the cash as a consultant. Part of me really hopes if DJT wins a bunch of certain people will be endlessly investigated and need to hire lawyers and go become destitute. Just like has happened to people on the outs last several years.

quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
How is he supposed to live off of more money than I've ever earned in my life. $145k a year? He's going to have to eat dog food in retirement.

Posts: 4943 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Maybe he could learn to code.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29899 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

Is that chart a active duty pay chart or retirement chart? Retired active duty get 50% of their base pay at 20 years and up to 75% if they stay 30 years.

Posts: 1694 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
The document that @amuse refers to is not an actual, word-for-word, verbatim transcript of the phone call between President Trump and newly elected President Zelensky.

The document, released by the White House, titled "Memorandum of Telephone Conversation" has a disclaimer on page 1 stating -

“CAUTION: A Memorandum of a Telephone Conversation (TELCON) is not a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in this document records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty Officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. A number of factors can affect the accuracy of the record, including poor telecommunications connections and variations in accent and/or interpretation. The word ”inaudible" is used to indicate portions of a conversation that the notetaker was unable to hear."

So, we do not know everything that was said.

This whole business of having people listen in and try to write down what is being said as fast as they can seems like a very awkward way to do things, but IIRC they have rules about making recordings of particular conversations.

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2179 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The post from Amuse is a little confusing.

Alexander Vindman is the twin who listened in on the Zelensky call. He ran right to his twin Eugene Vindman who was the lead ethics attorney for NSC (how convenient).

The person in the video asking for $ is Eugene Vindman (the one running for U.S. House from Virginia Congressional District 7.)

Eugene raised 5 million dollars during the DEM primary. He was up against 6 other DEMs. Eugene spent all but $ 900k to win the primary

I am campaigning for REP Derrick Anderson who is running against DEM Eugene Vindman

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Fuck that guy.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5993 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post