SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma -> Two 27 round 9mm Glock mags Update winner is 46 George43
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma -> Two 27 round 9mm Glock mags Update winner is 46 George43 Login/Join 
Picture of RGRacing
posted Hide Post
Not a Glock Guy but a Ruger PCC is on my short list. I have a Cx4 with many 30rnd'ers and love the capacity.

Thanks and Merry Christmas

Posts: 494 | Location: Mpls, MN | Registered: January 05, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
Add me please.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2090 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of papaac
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas to you, and a hearty thanks for your generosity.

"Among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist." Edmund Burke

Posts: 4974 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: August 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance on these, please include me — great karma.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Please enter me, I have a 19 Gen3 these would complement.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8108 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sabonim
Picture of Wayniac
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please include me. Thank you!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, 'Wow! What a Ride! ~Hunter S. Thompson

Posts: 1438 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I'm in please!

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
I'd like to enter, please. My G17 would love these.

Posts: 13119 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please count me in as well, thanks!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
This would be great, thanks. Please count me in.

Posts: 22912 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma. Thank you.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23264 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please!

Posts: 1514 | Location: Ypsilanti, MI | Registered: August 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Those would pair well with my Ruger PCC. Please enter my name, and thanks

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
In, please. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
I could put those to good use. Smile

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7632 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post