SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Go Create a Gab Account, Even Parler
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Go Create a Gab Account, Even Parler Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted
they may not be great, they may not be polished, but they're far better than twatter and FB

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
On those as well as Mewe.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Twitter and Facebook shouldn't even be an option anymore, especially for members of this forum. Not polished? I'll go back to two soup cans and a string before I would ever communicate on Twitter, FB, or Instagram ever again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Just got on parler. First I heard of gab or mewe. Gab not working at the moment.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'll go back to two soup cans and a string before I would ever communicate on Twitter, FB, or Instagram ever again.

Alan, if my current signature wasn’t so awesome, this would be a strong contender.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Just set up a Parler account, also Signal for messaging

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m1009:
Just got on parler. First I heard of gab or mewe. Gab not working at the moment.
I finally got thru tonight.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Amazon Boots Parler Off Its Web Hosting Service; Site To Go Dark Sunday

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...p-becomes-1-download

And so the hammer has come down late on Saturday, when Amazon officially kicked Parler off its cloud Web hosting service, AWS according to Buzzfeed. The suspension means that once the ban takes effect on Sunday, the website - which as of this moment is still up - will be offline until it finds someone else to host it.

Update (2100 ET): As expected, Apple removed Parler permanently from its app store on Saturday. "[T]here is no place on our platform for threats of violence and illegal activity," the iPhone maker said, according to CNN which adds that Apple notified Parler of its decision in a message that said it had violated the company's app store terms.

"The processes Parler has put in place to moderate or prevent the spread of dangerous and illegal content have proved insufficient," Apple told Parler. "Specifically, we have continued to find direct threats of violence and calls to incite lawless action in violation of Guideline 1.1 - Safety - Objectionable Content."

Apple's notice said Parler's responses to an earlier warning were inadequate, including Parler's defense that it had been taking violent rhetoric on its platform "very seriously for weeks" and that it had a moderation plan "for the time being," according to Apple.

A search for the Parler app as of 8pm showed that the app was no longer there, with the search query returning recommended substitutes:

To justify censoring Parler, critics have pointed to posts calling for 'firing squads' - like one from attorney Lin Wood (who some say handed the Senate to the Democrats by openly calling for Georgians not to vote in the runoff election unless the GOP candidates backed Trump's election fraud claims).

Posts: 12660 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure that any conservative sites/services that use AWS are going to get kicked out. The next thing will probably be a more concerted effort to get payment processors to block access to conservative/pro-freedom businesses so that those businesses can't receive payments nor allow customers or supporters to make payments or donations.

Any AntiTrust-related lawsuits or prosecution will probably have to come at the state level because the DOJ is most likely not going to support any anti-trust efforts in federal court.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's clear that the totalitarian left, whether they be the government or the tech oligarchs, will never allow someone like Donald Trump have a voice or rise to power ever again. They will stop at nothing to prevent it.

But in the words of John Paul Jones, we have not yet begun to fight.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Gab Is down probably volume

I switched browsers on iOS from chrome to DuckDuckGo problem is the SF pops up a reply window and DuckDuckGo wont let it come up. So you can’t post. Does anyone have a work around

Posts: 23403 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Try using Brave web browser, I accidentally just posted in the wrong discussion from my iphone using Brave so I know it works.

quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

I switched browsers on iOS from chrome to DuckDuckGo problem is the SF pops up a reply window and DuckDuckGo wont let it come up. So you can’t post. Does anyone have a work around

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Update (2100 ET): As expected, Apple removed Parler permanently from its app store on Saturday.

Also booted from the Google Play store.

Link.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10784 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRK:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4750044874

Posts: 364 | Location: Mansfield, TX | Registered: April 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
I jut got a MeWe account

Posts: 7796 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gab is getting hammered by new subscriptions, please be patient.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I fucking nuke Firefox and is using Brave now seems working fine with the forum.

Posts: 621 | Location: WA  | Registered: June 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m1009
posted Hide Post
Keep trying to get signed up for gab, and it keeps timing out. Grrrr

Posts: 1126 | Registered: September 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Is the Opera browser an option?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post