SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    My 19th Anniversary Here Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My 19th Anniversary Here Today Login/Join 
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted
I first logged in here in 2001. I have learned a great deal and have hopefully shared some of what I know.

Posts: 5679 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Happy Sigday. Pickle Rick !

Posts: 2896 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Glad you old timers are still around. Big Grin

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
congrats

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Anniversary!! Coming up on my 11th and it sure doesn't seem like it.

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's quite an achievement. Congrats!

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary!!!

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1992 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dinosaur
Picture of P210
posted Hide Post
Time flies, don’t it? Smile

Posts: 6960 | Location: 96753 | Registered: December 15, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on #19.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Happy anniversary from a newbie! I doubt I'll live long enough to celebrate 19 years here!

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[Happy Anniversary!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 252 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! I just realized I past it last month (kind of like passing a kidney stone). What you don't get credit for is the lurking before you registered.

Just think, next year it will be 20. If we live that long.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18394 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5499 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Living my life my way
Picture of molachi
posted Hide Post
Congrats

Posts: 1756 | Location: The Backyard of Nowhere | Registered: August 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post
Salute

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7651 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
That is amazing! Congrats!

Posts: 11432 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats from the new guy!

Posts: 9406 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post