SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I know my wife did not buy it and I don’t recall buying it. A little bit puzzled.
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I know my wife did not buy it and I don’t recall buying it. A little bit puzzled. Login/Join 
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted
Was loading up the range gear for tomorrow.
Got everything loaded up grabbed my rifle and the case off the wall.
Opened it up and damn this thing is nice extra padding in the middle. Weird this is a two gun cases. Hold it up VooDoo Tactical. I have zero recollection of buying this thing let alone using it. It is certainly brand new all the Velcro straps are all crisp and smooth never been undone or wrapped a round a rifle stock that is for sure.

Not complaining just can’t for the life of me remember buying it.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25430 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Get used to it. It happens with more frequency as you age.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let me help you out then....

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...970055814#8970055814

I remembered someone talking about them. Did a quick search and guess who popped up..... Big Grin

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your internet history follows you forever!

Posts: 12704 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Great karma! Count me in. Thanks! Razz

Posts: 4987 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Memory loss: The gift that keeps on giving Smile

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Erick85:

I remembered someone talking about them. Did a quick search and guess who popped up..... Big Grin

That's funny as hell. LOL.

Posts: 7365 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:

I would claim some type of firearms accessory black out condition.

They say the second thing to go is your memory, for the life of me I can’t remember what the first thing was. Roll Eyes

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4840 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
quote:

That's funny as hell. LOL.

What’s even funnier is, ask my wife and she’ll tell you I can’t remember something she asked me to do 10 minutes ago, but I can remember a Sigforum post from 18 months ago....

Posts: 2157 | Location: St. Louis | Registered: January 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Ok, that's funny.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30413 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Funny, I was reading the original post and I was thinking, wasn't there a post about a year ago on that case...

Posts: 5764 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
bwahahahaaa....that is some funny shit!

Posts: 3120 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOLOLOLOLOL busted!!!!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
Damn funny!

Posts: 11391 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I forgot I bought that same bag!! Now I have to go look for it.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
I can see Black pretty soon starting a thread titled, "Can someone help me? I went here to post a thread about something but for the life of me, I can't remember was it was supposed to be about."

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19682 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
So which is worse?
I don’t remember buying something over a year and a half ago, or that I have not even used it yet Confused

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25430 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good Work LOL

quote:

Posts: 464 | Location: NC | Registered: March 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
What a hoot! Big Grin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1899 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
Ok That's hilarious

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post