SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    “Living USCON” and other traitorous ideas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

“Living USCON” and other traitorous ideas Login/Join 
The Ice Cream Man
posted
We are, mostly, all descended from slaves.

Those of us who either immigrated once we rejected the mindset of a slave, or whose ancestors did so, seem to be able to comprehend American Philosophy.

Those who did not/will not are traitors, and belong back in England/Europe/under the thrall of whichever tyrant they “fled” (or whose oppression they are proselytizing for).

The “living constitution” was the doctrine of the UK. It is a tool, created by bandits, to tell the enslaved their rights are whatever the bandit class says, and they will not be writing any of it down.

We explicitly rejected this. There is no valid argument otherwise. There is invective and nostalgia for being ruled by vermin, but that is all.

Obviously the left aren’t going to like being told they’re traitors - has the “aristocracy” become had their image too rehabilitated for a comparison to be useful?

Posts: 5929 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
"Living USCON"? Who is the fucking idiot that coined the phrase?

Q

Posts: 27618 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
Aglifter - Is this your stream of conciousness or is this from a link?

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6900 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
Mea Culpa. I think I have an intermittent case of bendable some days. Big Grin

I respect the brain trust on here, and I get ideas I want to run by yall, before I manage to fully articulate them.

I am going to be a father in a few months, which has lead me to examine my upbringing.

That has made me see some of my inherited “slave ideas” for what they are.

Maybe the Traitors aren’t actually evil, but instead they are struggling with their own inherited wounds.

If we could find a way to encourage them to examine themselves for that damage, and realize that their forbearers were almost certainly chattel, we may get them to chose to become men instead of being useful tools, propagating slavery.

Posts: 5929 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I think I kinda missed your point...

Posts: 6514 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post