SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    School me on watches
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

School me on watches Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
What’s the size of that Rolex, coloradohunter?

Posts: 13302 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
TMats- The new (since 2012) 6 digit reference sub with ceramic bezel is still a 40mm watch. The lugs are a scosh thicker than the old 5 digits so it visually appears bigger in my opinion. I have a 2 line no date sub that’s also a 40mm. The new sea dweller with cyclops is a 43 I believe making it the biggest Rolex. I think 40mm to 43mm is ideal, a lot of seiko divers are in that sweet spot as well. I have 8 inch wrists so I can wear a big watch.

Posts: 4783 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:
quote:
Originally posted by Todd Huffman:
Email David Truong from our forum. He’s a Citizen dealer and has great prices. Just let him know you’re from Sigforum.

http://mimisjewelryinc.com/

Unreservedly this.

I've got 4 watches that came from David. He is unquestionably the man when it comes to watches, or any jewelry for that matter! Plus, he just recently became a G-shock dealer.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1314 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Check out Bertucci. I love mine. Some models have Tritium lamps (mine does). Most are water resistant. Nothing complicated. Everything I need.

0:01

Posts: 4215 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:
What’s the size of that Rolex, coloradohunter?

40mm.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post