SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Is 0% financing always available for auto loans
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is 0% financing always available for auto loans Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty sure with the family discount on an ordered vehicle (not off the lot) that my price is not negotiable. Of course, things could have changed.

Posts: 45375 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mark123:
I'm pretty sure with the family discount on an ordered vehicle (not off the lot) that my price is not negotiable. Of course, things could have changed.

Maybe not, and it is the "ordered" part that makes that harder. If you bought an in-stock car, there may still be some wiggle room. Or what you may find is that the best negotiated price is better than the "family" price.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
There is no free anything, including free money.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8685 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
The dealer financing bank pays 2-3% for that borrowed money,slightly less than the prime rate. That cost has to be made up somewhere when they offer 0% loans.

Posts: 6662 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post