SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mountain Youth Football COFFEE Karma - Architect is the winner***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mountain Youth Football COFFEE Karma - Architect is the winner*** Login/Join 
Shit don't
mean shit
posted
I organize a yearly fundraiser for our local 1st - 8th grade football team, the Mountain Area Predators. We partner with a local coffee company, Coda coffee for our product. Coda coffee is owned by a local family and they roast the coffee in Denver. This year I ordered 1,100 bags of coffee and this upcoming weekend will be our fourth and final sale weekend.

Our local community has been very generous and sales and donations have been great! I'd like to give back to my online friends and offer up a coffee karma!

Before we completely sell out of coffee I'll karma off 4 12 oz bags of coffee. The coffee is ground for auto drip. Sorry, we already sold out of whole beans. We have Dark Notorious and Coda House (light roast) in our inventory. Winner will get to choose which of the 2 types they'd like and I will ship it to them.

Coda also allows us to use a code and we receive a 25% commission on all online sales. 2+ bags ship free! Use code PREDATORS . Cyber panhandling is not allowed here, but we are selling an actual product, not asking for a hand out. Must be a member of SIG Forum prior to today. I'll count up the posts and have my son pick a number between 1 - however many posts we get. Karma ends Friday April 21 at midnight. I'll pick a winner on Saturday. Must have a valid email address in their profile.

CODA COFFEE

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 1967Goat,

Posts: 5768 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Unlucky #1
Thanks for the chance

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15373 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I love coffee, but my son (still living at home with us) is ADDICTED to coffee. Thanks for the chance!

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10713 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance. Go Predators!

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5690 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Mmmm coffee!! Count me in thanks!

Posts: 4989 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Am a coffee hound and would love to be included.

Good looking group ! Back in my day we wore leather helmets. Well, not really, but not far removed from my comment. Uniforms and protection has come a long ways from my young school days.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity and great work you’re doing.

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6332 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance, please and thank you.

God bless America.

Posts: 13519 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Go Preds.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1370 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
In please. Would like to try some of that Coda coffee.

Posts: 540 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aileron
posted Hide Post
Please include me; I love coffee!

aileron

Posts: 1480 | Location: Montana - bear country | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
In please, and Thank You for the chance, Sir!

GO Predators! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8950 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
PLEASE INCLUDE ME IN THIS GENEROUS KARMA! I LOVE COFEVE! Smile I'VE HAD TWO CUPS OF CUBAN COFFEE ON VACATION THIS MORNING AND CAN'T GET THE CAPS LOCK OFF!

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8532 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I would love to switch up the flavor in the break room!

Thank you for your generosity.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4030 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice. My 2 sons started in youth football and played all the way up through college. Organized sports has life-long benefits, especially if started early IMHO.

Count me in for the karma.

Posts: 492 | Location: Middle Alabama | Registered: February 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in, have had CODA coffee before, good roaster.
Thank you for the chance

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the Karma.

I drink Boyers but have not tried CODA yet.

Thanks.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
I’m in Thx. Go Predators!

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Big coffee fan here, but haven't found a reliable supplier of beans that consistently produce a spectacular cup. Now I have a promising new supplier to try. Thanks for including me in this excellent karma.

Posts: 6509 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
TTT.

Great coffee! Retail price is $15 per bag!

Posts: 5768 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post