SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    vote in this newspaper gungrabber poll
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

vote in this newspaper gungrabber poll Login/Join 
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted
https://www.newsandtribune.com/

Not necessary to log on. Poll is toward the bottom of the page.

Posts: 4697 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
Done, but we need a lot more. Too many Fudds and grabbers answering in favor of more background checks and AWBs!

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16270 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I voted.
Damn, there are a lot of 'ban' votes.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16516 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
Voted....we do need more votes!

Posts: 3119 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Voted, No votes (no more regs) are ahead by slim margin right now.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
I voted but seriously, like a newspaper 'poll' means anything? And it appears you can vote more than once.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
just voted, currently:
36.9% Yes, ban assault-style rifles and high-capacity bullet magazines.
46.4% No, government should not impinge on gun owners' rights.
16.7% Yes, but I only favor tightening background checks; leave guns alone.

Vote like a democrat!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rebut10
posted Hide Post
I put in a vote...gtfo is now 49.5%...aholes 33.3%...more back ground checks OK 17.2%

Live free or die...
Don't tread on me...
Molon Labe...
Take your pick.

Posts: 1236 | Location: Not on Cape Cod. | Registered: December 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
no vote now 52.5%

Posts: 7256 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
52.5% now. Just about the point that leftists will declare the poll invalid.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15579 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Now 58.7% for no ban. Probably get shut down soon.
Doesn't fit the narrative.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16090 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
over 60% No, now

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
No vote is at 63%.

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2840 | Location: Marana, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
63.7% NO as of my vote.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
19.9% Yes, ban assault-style rifles and high-capacity bullet magazines.
64.7% No, government should not impinge on gun owners' rights.
15.4% Yes, but I only favor tightening background checks; leave guns alone.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
66.9% No

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Done, 68% No Gov

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
“No, government should not impinge on gun owners' rights.“

I oppose their use of the word impinge vs. infringe.

Impinge meaning it hurts a little, where as infringe is more in line with breaking a legal agreement.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
“No, government should not impinge on gun owners' rights.“

I oppose their use of the word impinge vs. infringe.

Impinge meaning it hurts a little, where as infringe is more in line with breaking a legal agreement.

Not to mention the very wording in the Constitution says "Shall not be Infringed."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by doublesharp:
https://www.newsandtribune.com/

Voted
16.2% Yes, ban assault-style rifles and high-capacity bullet magazines.
71.8% No, government should not impinge on gun owners' rights.
12.0% Yes, but I only favor tightening background checks; leave guns alone.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 252 | Location: Middle Georgia | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post