SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    KARMA: micro usb charging cables ***Winner Nuclear***
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

KARMA: micro usb charging cables ***Winner Nuclear*** Login/Join 
posted
I upgraded phones and of course none of my old cables work. So I offer up the following karma package.

Cigarette lighter car charger for micro usb
6ft micro usb to usb cable
3ft micro usb to usb cable

Winner will picked some time this week.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: gpbst3,

Posts: 5423 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
My wife could use these for her phone. Thanks for the chance! Unlucky #1

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
My wife and I can use these, so please count me in.

Posts: 1505 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
Thank you. I'll get in. Im fixing to have to buy em.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
A very useful Karma! I could make use of these, but please don't include me.

I've already won more Karma this year than any one person should have.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Micro USB is always useful.

Please include me.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30698 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nuclear:
My wife and I can use these, so please count me in.

You my friend are the winner. Im sending an email to the one listed in your profile. Im not sure if that is a complete email address. Please email also.

Posts: 5423 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post