SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Thanksgiving Karma: Ladies Oakley 5 Squared frame and case ***jjkroll32 is the winner ***
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanksgiving Karma: Ladies Oakley 5 Squared frame and case ***jjkroll32 is the winner *** Login/Join 
I run trains!
Picture of SigM4
posted
Happy Thanksgiving all.

I have a pair of ladies Oakley 5 Squared (Tortoise shell colored) up for grabs. My wife wore them 2-3 times but never could get used to them (they sit very close to the face and she has super long eyelashes). Anyhow, they've sat for 2 years or so in a car and as a result the lenses are starting to peel. That said they're still work fine just don't look as great as if they were new.

Replacement lenses can be purchased here.

Comes with the case and bag as pictured.

I'll pick a winner tomorrow via the karmanator, good luck.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SigM4,

Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.

Complacency sucks…

Posts: 5423 | Location: Wichita, KS (for now)…always a Texan… | Registered: April 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aller Anfang ist schwer
Picture of Tavman
posted Hide Post
My wife could use them. Please include me. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 1700 | Location: Fayetteville, AR | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
In for the Karma for my wife. Oakley is local to me, so I'd probably try to go and get them warrantied.

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
In for my dear wife.

Thanks for the chance.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
In for a chance. Thanks

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny, just chatting with the wife about how she needs new sunglasses. I'm in!

Thanks and happy thanksgiving.

Posts: 680 | Location: MA | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
The misses could sure use them. In please and thank you.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2409 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in too. Thanks and happy thanksgiving!

P229

Posts: 3833 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Please include me, my wife lost her sunglasses recently

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, my wife lost her $200 Oakleys recently and was pretty upset about it. Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving.

Posts: 2017 | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
My wife could definitely use a pair of sunglasses. Please add my name. Thank you.

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6734 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
My wife would love those! Include me, please!

Posts: 5763 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in on this one-

Posts: 504 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
My wife said she likes them, so I'm in. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 17895 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
In.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17278 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
In for the generous karma for the little lady- thanks for the chance and happy Thanksgiving.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15597 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
I’d appreciate a chance for the wife. Thanks!

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
My wife could use these. She needs a prescription lens anyways so it would be perfect.

Posts: 1353 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How nice, thanks for the chance.

"The days are stacked against what we think we are." Jim Harrison

Posts: 1120 | Location: Ann Arbor | Registered: September 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
My girlfriend would love them! Please include me, thank you for the chance!

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post