SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Weber Grill - need a grill cover, are they all crapy ?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Weber Grill - need a grill cover, are they all crapy ? Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
Check with your local upholstery shop.

Several times I've considered visiting the local boat cover shop and asking if they'd make me a grill cover.

God bless America.

Posts: 13935 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’ve had my Weber brand cover for over ten years. It’s even been through a tornado. Still using it.

Posts: 68 | Registered: April 28, 2024Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Plenty of good cheap ones out there, my wife just bought a pretty nice one actually from Academy for $25.
It looks like it would cost much more than it did.
It was nice material, looks great, Velcro straps and thick waterproof material that was not stiff.
Don't see how anything else would be much better and the price.... if it doesn't last (I don't see why it wouldn't) ... just buy another one!

Posts: 23257 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
recent purchase new 22" Weber kettle for a special-deal price; a few weeks later found a Weber brand round 22" for $40+. Didn't see anything better looking, and on arrival/inspection it seems worth the cost.

Had a long-table Weber style for 10+ years. The grill finally was too funky to mess with again, and it along with the Chinese style cover went for a little ride. The material was some kind of fabric backed unidentifiable vinyl clone. The UV got to it bad.

Posts: 9874 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PeteF:
I have had good luck with this one.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d...pop_mob_b_asin_title

It is Chinese made, but the first one lasted 7 years. Protected my grill well. So when it finally wore out, I ordered another one.

<40$ for 7 years works for me.

I'll second this one too. While the location on my deck protects it from wind, it gets full sun and is at least
8 years old. Still is as good as new! Best money spent was a Weber!

Posts: 1349 | Location: Mason, Ohio | Registered: September 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Drew has two smokers and two grills,
He went and bought a shed off if Facebook for $100.00.

He said it was the best idea he had in all of 2022.

It also holds charcoal, wood chips, a camp chair and an umbrella.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55234 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My Weber brand cover has been doing five years and still going strong.

Help with my medical fundraiser at https://fundrazr.com/d2PmG0?ref=ab_8BFKzc.

Posts: 2149 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post