SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man Cave Mission Creep
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man Cave Mission Creep Login/Join 
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Mostly to document what things look like in the areas that will be covered.

I was here when we built our house in 2002. I took lots of pictures of the progress, but the most important ones were the ones I took of every inside wall, prior to insulation and drywall. It helps immensely in such minor things as locating studs.

Posts: 10874 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

there is good money in long arm quilting services , these days

maybe try a new hobby,

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 55170 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
there is good money in long arm quilting services , these days

maybe try a new hobby,

LOL!

Already go a new hobby: Reloading. That was actually the impetus that got me going on the room. (Well, that and time, now that I'm retired.) Gonna get my old "electronics desk" set back up, so I have a place to work on electronicy things, and put a cleaning/reloading/gunsmithing bench in there. And the safe.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:
That is not "mission creep" and does not come out of the "man cave" budget! That is just a newly discovered routine maintenance item. You still have $1k to spend on the cave by my calcs. It's in the bylaws...

Yup, it was not part of the original "scope of work" time to issue a "change order" to the misses.....

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post