SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Just when you think the virus hype hits it’s peak Oregon County adds a spin to mask orders based on race
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Just when you think the virus hype hits it’s peak Oregon County adds a spin to mask orders based on race Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27970 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Ok I've got my bowl of popcorn now.

Let the festivities begin.

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12643 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well he is still logged on,

Is it safe to assume that he
doesn't give a flying fuck?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54655 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The finger is on the Nuke The Board button. It's not a matter of if but when.

Q

Posts: 26419 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

I’m not sure which I like more. Jane or the bunny pancake. They’re both quite fitting.

If Jane had the pancake bunny on her lap, it would be the perfect gif.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4026 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
The finger is on the Nuke The Board button. It's not a matter of if but when.

It really sucks too. There’s only so much we can do. I can see Para’s complete frustration with people who keep posting topics he has asked to not be posted.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4026 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Report This Post