SIGforum
Costco giant ball drop

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2570061594

September 29, 2022, 08:00 PM
bendable
Costco giant ball drop
Costco delivered the wrong washer and dryer,
The delivery people refused to haul it back with them.

Three calls and four months later the correct w/d were delivered but still have not picked up the wrong units.

I suggested actually going in too the store and making half of a scene.

But he neighbor lady can't imagine such plan ,she'd die of embarrassment.

($2,250.00 worth of L.G. )

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first
September 29, 2022, 08:03 PM
Beancooker
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Costco delivered the wrong washer and dryer,
The delivery people refused to haul it back with them.

Three calls and four months later the correct w/d were delivered but still have not picked up the wrong units.

I suggested actually going in too the store and making half of a scene.

But he neighbor lady can't imagine such plan ,she'd die of embarrassment.

($2,250.00 worth of L.G. )

Tell them they have one week to pick up. If not picked up at that time, sell them on Craigslist for $1500.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
September 29, 2022, 08:11 PM
SIGnified
Charge storage fees … $$$

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein
September 29, 2022, 08:55 PM
BBMW
Did they charge you for both sets? If not put the wrong one up for sale.
September 29, 2022, 09:00 PM
Gustofer
As I understand it, the law says they are yours. You have made every reasonable attempt to return them and they apparently don't want them back. Keep them, sell them, or do with them whatever you like.

September 29, 2022, 09:12 PM
synthplayer
In the several Costcos that I have frequented, their customer service as been excellent. But, not os much over the telephone. I would bet that if you went into the store, they'd help you out very quickly.

I found what you said riveting.
September 29, 2022, 09:34 PM
x0225095
I’d go talk to a store manager.

0:01
September 29, 2022, 09:37 PM
Voshterkoff
You will probably have the best luck contacting your local stores general manager over phone. Tell her to explain that the online delivery people have burdened her with unwanted heavy items she can’t move herself.
September 29, 2022, 11:38 PM
Stlhead
It sounds like it’s not his problem but someone else’s that he is just relating to the group.
September 30, 2022, 09:52 AM
corsair
As I posted in another service related issue, make sure to list-out the problems you had with them, make sure to include names, dates and times and address it to the store manager. Keep it simple, use bullet-points; may also find out who the district/regional manager is also. As a member, they should be moving mountains to make things right but, sometimes there's some 'lost in translation' issue between various segments of the business. I thought Costco did their own deliveries, perhaps they contract out for certain items and the level of service isn't up to snuff.

Who knows, maybe they've had issues in this area in the past and your experience is the straw that breaks the camels back.
September 30, 2022, 10:52 AM
Sig2340
Now that is a hell of a karma. Very generous.

Thanks for the chance.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018
September 30, 2022, 11:02 AM
ZSMICHAEL
I thought this was a New Years Eve thread. OOps
September 30, 2022, 01:44 PM
JonDaddy82
Contact local store manager, if they aren't interested then toss them on Craigslist.

IDPA ESP SS