SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So I got married yesterday.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So I got married yesterday. Login/Join 
Picture of 71 TRUCK
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. Wishing you, your wife and your family a long and happy life together.

The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State

NRA Life Member

Posts: 2571 | Location: Central Florida, south of the mouse | Registered: March 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!!! Looks like a pretty great time. May you have many, many, happy years together.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Posts: 2075 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

Posts: 716 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you and your beautiful bride.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Looks like a fun day, congratulations!

Posts: 13743 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scientific Beer Geek
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best of luck to you both!

Mike

"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants to see us happy." - Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2079 | Location: Philadelphia Suburbs | Registered: August 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
All the best to you and your wife

Posts: 13261 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life together.

Coincidentally, the other day I saw your post about the Spyderco knives you were looking to give as gifts to your best man and friend who was to officiate the wedding.
I am sure they were appreciative of the gifts.

Smile

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Well congrats on the handguns and rifles.... Big Grin I'm horsing around, of course. Nice to see you happy. Congrats on all of your victories.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
Congratulations and best wishes for a happy life together.

Coincidentally, the other day I saw your post about the Spyderco knives you were looking to give as gifts to your best man and friend who was to officiate the wedding.
I am sure they were appreciative of the gifts.

Smile

They loved the knives. I also ended up buying them for my new wife’s 2 sons and she did the same for my boys. Weapons for everyone!!

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12438 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, it does look like you had fun. Blessings to you.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to you both!

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Congrats!!!

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you and your bride. Have a great time in Costa Rica.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Congratulations you old fart Smile

May you have many loving years together.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
May your marriage be blessed and many years of great memories...congrats!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Congrats and best wishes!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats to you both!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10909 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
OK, one less thing to worry about. Congratulations. A wife can be a good investment.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post