SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When someone questions the boss. (Para)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When someone questions the boss. (Para) Login/Join 
Picture of cparktd
posted
I really hope this goes over as intended!
All in good fun... but not necessarily wrong Big Grin

When someone questions the boss.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Say whaaaaaat? lololololololololol

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16253 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
He's gonna have AI running this place in no time, hanging out at his chalet in Tahiti , sipping them drinks with the little umbrella on top, living off the waiver royalties. Normal stuff, ya know Smile .

Posts: 1308 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Funny! Smile
Great image! Maybe Para’s new avatar.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9001 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
Rule # 1 - Boss is always right

Rule #2 - When boss is wrong see rule #1 Cool

Posts: 4700 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10952 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

Oh I remember that. I did an amazing Ron Swanson suppressed laugh when that went down. Had I had a mustache, and hair, it'd have been a ringer.

Posts: 11395 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
The eagle has landed and is on watch!

Posts: 794 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22941 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Don't do this...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8949 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Don't do this...

You of all people certainly know that.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3459 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:

What the hell are you talking about?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8949 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
Must be at least 10 years ago and there was some sort of kerfuffle that had people scratching their heads about someone being banned. Para allowed public access to a specific thread in the moderators' section of the forum. It was quite the eye-opener. The shenanigans going on behind the scenes were just stupid on the part of the now-banned individual. It's been so long that I don't remember what happened or what their screen name was. Since then whenever I've seen anything unusual I just remember that we see a small fraction of what's really going on.

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:
Manners

Posts: 107719 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

To this day, I still think that is the funniest exchange ever on SF.

Q

Posts: 26472 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rizzle:
He's gonna have AI running this place in no time,

I know this is a joke but from what I've seen, how he runs this place can't be captured in an algorithm, learning or otherwise.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19704 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted

“ Latin adage[edit]
Parabellum is Latin for "prepare for war" and is often used within the context of the phrase Si vis pacem, para bellum, meaning "If you want peace, [you should] prepare for war".
Firearms[edit]
Parabellum MG 14, a 7.92mm-calibre World War I machine gun
Pistol Parabellum or Luger P08 pistol

Or just Boss is fine. Respect. But that’s just me

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post