SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I need a pressure washer spray hose.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I need a pressure washer spray hose. Login/Join 
Inject yourself!
posted
These things are expensive, but I'm having issues finding one that for sure will work. I bought a DeWalt DXPW3425 and need a longer hose. It came with a 1/4" 25' but I'd like at least 50' total. All the 1/4" hose in finding is only rated at 3,000 psi and the washer is 3,400psi.

I also may swap to quick disconnect ends on the spray wand and pump connection. I'm not set on a slcertain hose, if I have to upsize that's fine.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8346 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spinnin' Chain
Picture of Expat
posted Hide Post
Find a store that sells/makes hydraulic hoses. They'll have what you need with all the fittings and quick connects.

Posts: 3241 | Location: Oregun | Registered: August 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You will need a larger diameter hose for a 50' length, that is why you're not finding it in that PSI, look at 3/8" diameter pressure washer hoses

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I upgraded my washer hose recently. I trashed the 1/4", and went with 50' of 3/8" from Northern Tool. Their selection of hoses and fittings was surprising. I also bought a new wand and outfitted everything with quick connect fittings

Posts: 1150 | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lopezp:
I upgraded my washer hose recently. I trashed the 1/4", and went with 50' of 3/8" from Northern Tool. Their selection of hoses and fittings was surprising. I also bought a new wand and outfitted everything with quick connect fittings
^^^This. Swap out your QR fittings and get a 3/8" x 50' hose. I have two 50' hoses I use with my washer depending on the job and they're miles ahead of those cheap 1/4" hoses.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Inject yourself!
posted Hide Post
Makes sense. We do have a hydraulics shop, did t think of that.

Thanks! 25' doesn't allow me to reach the end of the truck very well.

Do not send me to a heaven where there are no dogs.
Step Up or Stand Aside: Support the Troops !
Expectations are premeditated disappointments.

Posts: 8346 | Location: West | Registered: November 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Lowes and Home Depot have them as well as the quick disconnect fittings

Posts: 23581 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Simpson makes a 3/8" braided line in 50' for around $80. Not.cheap but is 4500psi

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Sim...nJjdQCFdgPgQod6goPWw

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post