SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kyle Rittenhouse Attacker Gaige Grosskreutz Hit By Car In Milwaukee – New Name Revealed: Video
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kyle Rittenhouse Attacker Gaige Grosskreutz Hit By Car In Milwaukee – New Name Revealed: Video Login/Join 
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
What a hoot. He just keeps on driving too, classic.

Alien vs predator.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6979 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
Remind me never to get on an airplane with him.

Posts: 21121 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a great way to start the weekend!

Posts: 68 | Registered: June 25, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
Kids a heat seeker

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5135 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its now Paul Prediger huh?

As for the driver of that SUV, you're a shitty driver and your license should be revoked, after serving some time.

Posts: 14687 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Looks like he was just crossing the street and got tagged by a vehicle trying to cut a corner around that stopped car. I highly doubt the driver was a 'right wing extremist' out to get him.
But he was hit from the right.

Posts: 11005 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Life hurts when you’re stupid

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I wonder when he will decide to become a tranny?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12797 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by trapper189:
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Looks like he was just crossing the street and got tagged by a vehicle trying to cut a corner around that stopped car. I highly doubt the driver was a 'right wing extremist' out to get him.
But he was hit from the right.

I almost suggested it was a one way street before realizing... Big Grin

Posts: 7372 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Witticism pending...
Picture of KBobAries
posted Hide Post
Can people put fake names on gofundme? One of the donors is listed as Kyle Rittenhouse.

I'm not as illiterate as my typos would suggest.

Posts: 3529 | Location: Big city, SW state, alleged republic | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
If you haven't yet you need to read the comments on YouTube. They might be better than the video.

If this car had not crossed state lines, this would have never happened.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16406 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
Changes his name to “protect himself”.

Proceeds to go on TV to blab about being hit.

Roll Eyes

Posts: 12543 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Its now Paul Prediger huh?

Paul Predator Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Timdogg6:
Kids a heat seeker

Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8949 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Looking at life
thru a windshield
Picture of fischtown7
posted Hide Post
Changed his German name from Grosskreutz (Big Cross) to Prediger ( Preacher). I would suggest Verkehrshinderness (Traffic Obstruction).

Posts: 3574 | Location: FL, GA,HB, and all points beyond | Registered: February 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Did he survive that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21122 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Did you ever play whack a mole??? Looks like fun to me… He deserves his Karma…
Mike

Posts: 385 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: March 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Did he survive that?

Several broken bones.

The driver is being sought.

For not backing up.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31478 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
quote:
AKA Misty,

Or "Mr Bye-Bye Bicep"

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
So Misty / Speedbump became infamous by deservedly getting shot during a BLM riot. Pretty ironic that the hit and run driver is a black man.

Apparently he hadn't kept his dues at BLM paid up during his financial problems.

Posts: 1971 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post