SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Where the hell is the Durham report
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where the hell is the Durham report Login/Join 
posted
Are we ever going to see it or does it fade into obscurity.

Awake not woke

Posts: 592 | Location: Citrus Springs, Fl. | Registered: January 02, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds too simplistic but I believe the offenders just wait it out, hoping time dulls the memory.

Posts: 5775 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
https://nymag.com/intelligence...prise-went-bust.html

It got stepped on.

But that fact, and the timing, may just be another Democrat toilet that backs up and overflows as the leftest bastard continue to frantically flush away all of their evidence.

"...Karen...I was depending on that! ...why did you do that?!!...Karen...?!!!"

It may well come back as another point of evidence.

Ironic that as the attention to shenanigans becomes more focused and seen by more people, it may cause the perp-a-traitors to freeze in fear.

And the other benefit may be that people in "the public trust" start worrying about the fallout and those on the wrong side start singing, and those on the right side start getting with the momentum.

People have had a bad year, and some people have had a bellyful of the stench from the swamp.

An angry mob in the streets chanting and banging pots and pans is like a sideshow, some will watch from a safe distance until bored.

An angered nation, (and a lot of folks on the left will join in) will often make a groundswell, and become supercritical. And there is no easy way to stop it once it gets to that point.

And then we may well see "We the people..." demanding full and deep investigation into a lot of this crap that has been ongoing.

Maybe push the cancer into remission, even if it is not all cut out.

I hope for such a thing, rather than it getting to a point where folks think violence is all that is left.

We still have a lot of tools to try on this broken machine, before we send it to the crusher.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44498 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wrightd
posted Hide Post
He got Swamped. Probably didn't have any bodyguards either.

Lover of the US Constitution
Wile E. Coyote School of DIY Disaster

Posts: 8931 | Location: Nowhere the constitution is not honored | Registered: February 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wrightd:
He got Swamped. Probably didn't have any bodyguards either.

Seems like him and Bill Barr went down together.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
The investigation will last till the earliest of two things: a different Administration, or till they have their 'T's crossed and 'I's dotted.

I suspect that the perps in the swamp and the supporters thereof are using every delay tactic in the book to try to hold out for a change of Administration... because the alternative is to see how they look in orange.

Even more reason to hope that Trump prevails in trying to clean up the election shenanigans with his lawsuits.

Posts: 15158 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 16208 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post