Find
Notify
Tools

Cancer Sucks Login/Join 
Author,
cowboy,
friend to all
posted Hide Post
Sorry for you, glad you could be there for your wife. My prayers are with you.

Posts: 2405 | Location: Riverton Wyoming | Registered: June 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Cancer sucks! I hope you are blessed with the best possible outcome in your battle with cancer.

Am also very sorry to hear about your loss. You're not alone here. Vent all you want.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2077 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for what you have been through and are going through. Prayers for your strength with your own battle and comfort for your tremendous loss.

Posts: 1097 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Terrible news, sorry about all this.

I know what you mean about being able to have taken care of your wife.
It's one of my worries about mine and probably not having the time to do so.
I am glad you were able to.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be strong Sir!!

My father is a CLL survivor

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6294 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1967Goat:
Fuck cancer.

Agreed. I don’t typically wear shirts with profanity on them but I made an exception for this one.

Posts: 3535 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
My condolences for your loss, may God grant you the strength to beat your own cancer.

Posts: 13715 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for our loss Camper, and you are in my prayers.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. Fuck Cancer!

Posts: 12947 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences for your loss and my prayers for your recovery.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1379 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Words are at a loss, Camper. I pray you have friends and family close by to give you love, support, and prayer.

Posts: 18351 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear of both your loss and your diagnosis.

I was just reading this recently. When your diagnosis gets narrowed down, it may prove to be helpful. All the best to you, Camper.

Posts: 7385 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry. Prayers sent.

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1140 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My bride was operated for breast cancer in 2010. She is still with me and I am her care giver still. So my point is it can be beat. Sometimes the end result is not perfect but you roll the dice and trust to God and the docs. I will say prayers for you today and beyond.

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss and wishing you strength to get down the road you are traveling.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post