SIGforum
Cambridge Univ DEI professor scandal

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2550037125

August 14, 2026, 07:06 PM
Mars_Attacks
Cambridge Univ DEI professor scandal
His greatest achievement has been room temperature.


____________________________

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.
August 14, 2026, 07:10 PM
Rawny
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
He resigned, Cambridge was more than willing to hold onto him as they made zero public comment over the past few weeks as the heat got turned-up. They allowed their supporters on the Left: like-minded academics, media pundits and 'social commentators' to make their arguments.

Cambridge likely only publicly supported him, then told him to resign in private with a nice severance package. Saving further scrutiny and embarrassment for both.

Now if only Claudine "I'm not" Gay have even a tenth of this guy's sense of shame. Roll Eyes
August 14, 2026, 07:44 PM
arfmel
quote:
I ran across this story last week, I saw a short one minute video of him explaining why he is so awesome and it was a word salad equal to Kamala, using the words inclusion and diversity repeatedly, and like Kamala, saying virtually nothing. But some of his "feats"-

- He was born with Aspergers and did not learn to speak until he was 11 years old, he didn't learn to eat on his own until 7, and didn't learn to read and write until 18 yo.

- He claims to have raised 5.5 million British pounds ($4.125) for charity by running 600 miles in 3 days, in addition to 30 marathons in 35 days. He told tennis star Andy Murray that he had an epileptic seizure during his run, fell and fractured his leg, but carried on

- He had a brain tumor removed, followed by a stroke just two weeks before his Ph.D viva.

- He is an elite semi-pro soccer player


Yeah, but has he seen Morgan Fairchild naked?
August 14, 2026, 08:01 PM
parabellum
quote:
Originally posted by arfmel:
- He is an elite semi-pro soccer player
Not anymore
August 14, 2026, 08:21 PM
ArtieS
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

He resigned, ...


I understand that. I am incline to agree with Rawny; he didn't resign because he wanted to. He was given the revolver with one bullet in it, and told to do the honorable thing. Once he resigned, it became clear to him that he had no future, and he ended himself.

I can't see how Cambridge, morally and ethically, isn't partially responsible for his death.

I'm glad the fraud was exposed, and I'm glad he is no longer at Cambridge, I'm very glad that the disease that is DEI is taking hits that are probably fatal, and yet, I'm still saddened that the realization of the situation created around Araday resulted in his death.

I am reminded of Eastwood's lines from Unforgiven:

William Munny: It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. You take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.

The Schofield Kid: Yeah, well, I guess they had it coming.

William Munny: We all have it coming, Kid.



"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
August 14, 2026, 10:29 PM
parabellum


https://x.com/DavidColeStein/s.../2088391948151542266


August 14, 2026, 10:32 PM
tatortodd


Fox has it too



Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
August 14, 2026, 10:43 PM
nhracecraft



____________________________________________________________

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 47....Making America Great Again!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!
August 14, 2026, 11:05 PM
corsair
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:

He resigned, ...


I understand that. I am incline to agree with Rawny; he didn't resign because he wanted to. He was given the revolver with one bullet in it, and told to do the honorable thing. Once he resigned, it became clear to him that he had no future, and he ended himself.

I can't see how Cambridge, morally and ethically, isn't partially responsible for his death.

I'm glad the fraud was exposed, and I'm glad he is no longer at Cambridge, I'm very glad that the disease that is DEI is taking hits that are probably fatal, and yet, I'm still saddened that the realization of the situation created around Araday resulted in his death.

Highly probable, they pressed a heavily-filled envelope into his hands as they walked him towards the door however, they retained a notorious attack-dog of a firm to defend Arday. They were prepared to go into battle and destroy anybody who raised the specter of plagiarism and academic misconduct by their golden child. Very unfortunate and a situation that requires deeper action by what's supposed to be a world leading institution

Apparently the deranged Left has started to go after the professor and journalists who publicly questioned Arday and are attempting to point the finger of fault at them.
https://x.com/MrAndyNgo/status/2088376821033152996


August 15, 2026, 07:03 AM
83v45magna
Best reply in the David Cole X post above:

"I wonder if he left someone else's suicide note?"

Wink
August 15, 2026, 08:16 AM
.38supersig
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
His greatest achievement has been room temperature.

Not really, he just copied that too.




August 15, 2026, 10:44 AM
oddball
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
AMF

Had Cambridge not deified this boob, he'd still be alive.

Yep, these assholes figure the collateral damage for their cause, they have to break a few eggs to get where they're at. Like Democrats, they don't really give a shit about the destruction they leave behind.


Prof. Hilary Cremin- the Dean of the Cambridge Education faculty, her focus on "peace education", equity, inclusion, social justice. She used Arday to advance her stated goal of "decolonizing" the school system.


Sonita Alleyne- DEI hire as Master Jesus College Cambridge


Deborah Prentice- Vice Chancellor, former Head of Psychology at Princeton, she is under fire from everyone over her handling of this whole affair.



"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965
August 15, 2026, 11:05 AM
nhtagmember
He offed himself by drinking hemlock.

How very Socratic of him.
August 15, 2026, 11:23 AM
parabellum
https://x.com/Epsilon_Indi_c/s.../2088561259142693292


August 15, 2026, 11:24 AM
jed7s9b
The problem isn’t nut jobs like him. The problem is dellusional, hateful, selfish, incompetent, non-contributing nitwits that have been installed in the positions that hire these DEI frauds.


“That’s what.” - She
August 15, 2026, 11:29 AM
parabellum
Yes, the quote from the article I posted on the previous page:
quote:
This intellectual degradation has been allowed to go on for so long because academics are overwhelmingly spineless cowards.

August 17, 2026, 08:26 AM
egregore
quote:
Fake Professor Jason Arday was found dead in the wake of being exposed as a complete fraud, and if it were my choice, he would still be alive and suffering the humiliation that should be the result of his crimes. I would prefer that he did not likely choose to kill himself instead of facing the consequences of his actions. My preference is irrelevant. If he decided to do himself in, it’s crushing for his wife and kids, and that was a selfish, cruel, and stupid decision. But it was his decision, as was his decision to commit fraud upon fraud. I don’t celebrate his death, and his death changes nothing. We’re not going to stop rooting out the charlatans.


Continue reading

quote:
The problem isn’t nut jobs like him. The problem is dellusional, hateful, selfish, incompetent, non-contributing nitwits that have been installed in the positions that hire these DEI frauds.
It's both, in about equal measure.
August 17, 2026, 08:59 AM
parabellum
.

"She's a grifter, just like her brother. They probably had grifter parents and grifter grandparents and someday they'll each spawn little grifter kids." - Tom Reagan, Miller's Crossing

https://x.com/ArchRose90/status/2089339184926314972


August 17, 2026, 09:13 AM
egregore
quote:
Jason Atta Kwei Arday

Is that even his real name? Nothing else about him was real.
August 17, 2026, 09:31 AM
oddball




"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965