SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The search for a pistol using ammo in picture I posted
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The search for a pistol using ammo in picture I posted Login/Join 
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted
Anyone?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16126 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Here's a 45mm. But finding a holster will be a real bitch.

Posts: 32610 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post

It's Soviet, don't think I could get you one until next week though

Posts: 5370 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Was hast du gemacht?

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7091 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Apparently Browning has a new 1911 coming out?

Posts: 27295 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
Perfect for home defense (in these troubled times).

Posts: 6549 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Pretty sure you'll need a permit.

Posts: 9204 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
This reminded me of a time when I was ordering “blank” ammo for my unit’s 40mm M-79 Grenade Launcher, to be used in classroom training requirements.

I researched the NSN for the ammo round, with the assistance of the Supply folks that handled ammo ordering. Order inputted, and awaited shipment.

2 weeks later, Supply calls to tell me my “order” was in, but the crate would need a dolly to move it. Huh?

What showed up for a dummy round of 40mm (2-pounder) Quick-Fire (QF) (aka “Pom-Pom Gun”) Bofors round from a WW2 Naval Gun.

Shoulder-firing that would have been a real bitch! Big Grin

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2715 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Whatever you find, make sure you put a brace on it. Your probably going to need one. Big Grin

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1116 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
45 cal isn't enough stopping power. you need 50 cal, like these. Way better than 10 mm

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
^all that HE laying about on the decks would give me the willies....(retired GM)

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11335 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
^all that HE laying about on the decks would give me the willies....(retired GM)

The wood decks.

Posts: 32610 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:

at least the blue ones don't go boom.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post