SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Remember the video where the .50BMG bounced back, hit the shooter in the hat?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remember the video where the .50BMG bounced back, hit the shooter in the hat? Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
Well, hold my beer and watch, while I try to remember how to embed a U toob vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_kzOJJ54PM

Thanks again, radioman!

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15903 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
To embed, go to this link: https://imaginekitty.com/tubinator.php
(set up by.... someone here. I forget who)

Tannerite can be nasty stuff if one does not know what they are doing. We have had at least one death locally and one severe injury. One guy was shooting at an old car with Tannerite behind a panel --- it didn't end well for him.

as for these guys. why doesn't everyone have eye protection? I can't tell you the number of times I've had little things hit me in the face while shooting. I can't tell if everyone has ear protection or not.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Using the magazine as support tells one all they need to know...

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Audioholic:

Or setting the cycled AR on the truck rail for the idiot filmer to walk in front of. Well, almost but crikey.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12429 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
He's damn lucky the flat side of that thing basically glanced off his head. If that thing had hit him edge-on...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
More to worry about in that crowd than lack of eye protection.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
half-genius,
half-wit
posted Hide Post
The stoopid is strong there.......

Posts: 11332 | Location: UK, OR, ONT | Registered: July 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
War Damn Eagle!
Picture of Snake207
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:

Or setting the cycled AR on the truck rail for the idiot filmer to walk in front of. Well, almost but crikey.

Or the six shots to hit a microwave size target at less than 50 yards.

Posts: 12543 | Location: Realville | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:

Yeah, that was the first thing that "struck" me.

Posts: 2487 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
^^^ I think the guy was a very new shooter. watch his left hand as he gets started. He just doesn't know what to do with it.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Shooting what looks like an AR pattern rifle with no eye or ear protection on any of those guys? Not smart.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Never point a microwave at something you’re not willing to destroy.
All microwaves are always loaded.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29713 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snake207:
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
quote:

That was my first thought.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Never point a microwave at something you’re not willing to destroy.
All microwaves are always loaded.

Keep your finger off of the start button until you are ready to microwave.
Always be sure of what's in your microwave and what it's made of.

Posts: 10850 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
More to worry about in that crowd than lack of eye protection.

Well said.

Posts: 8599 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
He moved his head back too far to catch the impact when I slowed this down frame by frame Big Grin Very lucked he caught the flat side.

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1736 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
the only thing which would have made this dumber is if it were a gender reveal party.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Find the lawnmower one.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34130 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In his defense he scored hits on #1,2,5, and 6 for sure. You can see the impacts. On 3 and 4 they look like misses but I just can’t tell. I’ve seen enough tannerite videos that I’m a hard no thank you.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
There's another tannerite video floating around where the shooter almost eats a fridge door.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post