SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Free Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma WINNER IS SCRATCHY !!!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Free Shooboy Gunsmithing Hammer Karma WINNER IS SCRATCHY !!! Login/Join 
posted
Hi guys, thought I'd give away this one of one Shooboy Mini XL Standard Gunsmithing Hammer! I've never made a Mini XL like this. Pictures are on sigmonkey's post here. So if you'd like to get in for the Karma giveaway just simply say "I'm in" or whatever you'd like to say, lol. I do ask you pay $10 for shipping though. Let the game begin and good luck, Shoo P.S. I still don't know how to post pictures do if someone can do that for me please let me know

This message has been edited. Last edited by: shooboy,

Posts: 862 | Location: New York | Registered: April 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2091 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I'm in, definitely. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 7266 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in!

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hairy2dawg
posted Hide Post
Im in!

Posts: 1276 | Location: Athens, GA | Registered: February 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh yea I am in, thanks.

Posts: 7538 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
I’m in.

Thanks.

Nice seeing you post again.

Posts: 11854 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In! Thanks!

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1527 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
I’m in for a chance.

Posts: 45381 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d love a Shooboy hammer!

Thanks for doing this.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
Add me for a chance please.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3853 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, and thanx

Posts: 6624 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m in! Thanks for the chance.

-Jeff

Posts: 170 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sauer Kraut
posted Hide Post
Oh yes! I’m in please…

Posts: 729 | Location: Middle (of nowhere) Georgia  | Registered: December 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma. Thank you!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23282 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Email me the pic Randy, and I'll post it for you. Smile

(not in for the Karma, I was fortunate to snag several over the years)

Posted for Shoo

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43903 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
Please don’t add me as I have a couple of these. I just wanted to say these are great products and this is a very generous karma!

Posts: 6920 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of asteirman
posted Hide Post
I’m in !
Thanks

Skill on Demand

Posts: 111 | Location: Republic of Vermont | Registered: April 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in, thanks Shoo. It's good to hear from you!

A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 82 | Location: SW MS | Registered: January 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30694 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post