SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is your hobby?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is your hobby? Login/Join 
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Hunting and the associated camping hiking and cooking.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5151 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Brass Pounder
Picture of roustabout
posted Hide Post
Hunting feral hogs, hiking, mountain biking, and amateur radio.

Foxtrot Juliet Bravo

Posts: 1017 | Registered: August 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Killer
posted Hide Post
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and playing the drums.

Posts: 322 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: December 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Armed and Gregarious
Picture of DMF
posted Hide Post
Reading - about 85% non-fiction.
Physical Fitness (through a wide variety activities) - although I'm currently horribly out of shape due to recovering from a serious injury (that was not a result of exercising).

Before kids I also included Skiing, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, and riding my motorcycle. Now I rarely ski, and I'm planning on selling the bike.

"War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want." - William Tecumseh Sherman

Posts: 12591 | Location: Nomad | Registered: January 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cars, wristwatches, projects around the house and helping my two adult sons with whatever crazy stuff they dream up.

Posts: 417 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: June 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redleg06
posted Hide Post
I play a lot of pickleball.

"Cedat Fortuna Peritis"

Posts: 1976 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I used to draw.

I still build aircraft kits, though not at the same rate that I used to. I'll try to get a couple of pictures at some point.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
Aviation, amateur radio

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1288 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Space history, astronomy, model rocketry, Great Danes. In the past I was into military history but it has run it's course.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Racing RC cars. Currently racing Custom Works 1/10 scale sprint car on a dirt oval.

Posts: 923 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Film photography (although digital is starting to make some inroads Smile)
Astronomy
History
Cooking
Science

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunting for sheep, moose, elk etc.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunting, Fishing, cooking & being outdoors. Oh, and checking in on you people.

Posts: 1570 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Volunteering with Extra Life

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hunting, fishing and shooting.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5164 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Fast ass Fords with AUTOMATIC TRASMISSIONS.

and refinishing guns

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Video games I suppose. I play with a group pretty much every night after my kids go to sleep. And board games. I play those quite a lot with my kids.

I would call coaching youth sports a hobby too I guess since I spend a lot of time doing it and really enjoy it. I coach baseball and football and hope to start coaching archery soon.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15256 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Cooking and gardening.

This year will be the last for the garden though, I think. I haven't got any tomatoes the last two years due to squirrels. Can't trap or shoot them fast enough. It really makes me sad/angry. One of my favorite things in life is picking fresh tomatoes from garden and making BLTs. I may consider removing all the trees but that's like $10,000 just to get fresh tomatoes. Maybe I could ring garden with claymores?

It's torture to see 100+ beautiful healthy tomatoes out there growing and not get a single bite of one. Fuck you squirrels!!!!!!!

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20830 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Before arthritis took over, putting protein in the freezer (hunting, fishing, shrimping) gardening, woodworking, reloading. Now I just try to keep ahead of the grass (lots of rain this summer).

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
Shootings my main one, as my free time is nonexistent. We enjoy camping when far can fit it in, kayaking and hiking as well (they're usually one trip)

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post