SIGforum
What Was Your Breakfast Today?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2480012324

April 24, 2017, 08:45 AM
V-Tail
What Was Your Breakfast Today?
Mine (and wife's): fruit plate, scrambled eggs with kippered herring, glass of orange juice, half a bagel, and coffee.

Here in Florida my favorite oranges are in season now: Mineola Tangelos. Sweet, juicy, easy to peel, and for the most part seedless.

Breakfast did not need protection; it was consumed before the pillaging hordes had time to react, but a P239 loaded with Speer Gold Dot 124 gr +P was nearby.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
April 24, 2017, 08:50 AM
MRMATT
A protein drink.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.
April 24, 2017, 08:51 AM
Rolan_Kraps
Same as always.
Bowl of unflavored instant oatmeal, one packed of truvea, and a big dollop of peanut butter.

Plus coffee.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home
April 24, 2017, 08:52 AM
BamaJeepster
Sounds good - I had my usual weekday breakfast - a cup of yogurt and a banana with my Ozark Trail cup of ice water that I keep filled during the day at work.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams
April 24, 2017, 08:53 AM
Phred
A baked Denver omelette and bacon....and of course, coffee.
April 24, 2017, 08:58 AM
V-Tail
SWMBO had something to deal with today, so she blocked her schedule at work until noon.

She finished with her personal appointment and was back home before 9:00 am with three hours until her first patient at her office, so I had time to prepare a nice breakfast for her (and me).

I should probably stock up on those Mineola oranges while they're in season. I have no idea what their "shelf life" is.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים
April 24, 2017, 09:00 AM
Oz_Shadow
A fart bar
April 24, 2017, 09:08 AM
Paragon
3 large eggs made into an "omelet" with a slice of the velveeta jalapeno cheese.

I used the last of my eggbeaters yesterday, so real eggs were used today.

Also a cup of walmart coffee from the Keurig.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
April 24, 2017, 09:11 AM
6guns
Vegetable juice, protein drink, grapefruit, oatmeal, coffee.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
April 24, 2017, 09:11 AM
1lowlife
A bottle of Ozarka water..
April 24, 2017, 09:15 AM
WesleyDelArma
Two Red Bulls, two hydrocodones, and a handful of M&M's.
April 24, 2017, 09:16 AM
dwright1951
4 eggs scrambled, 5pieces of bacon, 2sausage patties, 2 biscuits, glass of apple juice to wash it down.
April 24, 2017, 09:17 AM
Paragon
quote:
Originally posted by WesleyDelArma:
Two Red Bulls, two hydrocodones, and a handful of M&M's.

Which M & M's? Hope they were peanut so you at least got your protein! Smile

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
April 24, 2017, 09:26 AM
cmr076
two big cranberry redbulls and a cigarette

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R
April 24, 2017, 09:26 AM
TMats
A bowl of Old-Fashioned oatmeal with honey and cinnamon. An English muffin with locally made jam. About 6 oz. of OJ, and liberal amounts of coffee.

April 24, 2017, 09:29 AM
RogueJSK
Coffee, vanilla soy milk, and whey protein powder, shaken up in a blender bottle.
April 24, 2017, 09:32 AM
ArtieS
2 Coffees, BJ's Guava Pastry, mixed bowl of Cheerio's and Quaker ganola, fresh grapes and milk.

Probably going to Harry and Larry's BBQ in Winter Garden for lunch. MMMMM.... Brisket....

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
April 24, 2017, 09:32 AM
Lord Vaalic
quote:
Originally posted by Oz_Shadow:
A fart bar

I hope you aren't car pooling with anyone!!

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day
April 24, 2017, 09:34 AM
Hammer1967
1 egg
1 egg white
1 turkey sausage
Diet Coke

If Jesus would have had a gun he would be alive today. Homer Simpson
“Him plenty dead” Tonto
April 24, 2017, 09:37 AM
vinnybass
Two baked eggs, half a cup of walnuts, & two cups of coffee. Same thing every weekday.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."