SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Please help out my son.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Please help out my son. Login/Join 
Man Once
Child Twice
posted
My son graduated with a degree in marketing. He has not been able to find a job that he feels utilizes his skills. He decided to start his own marketing company. It's called Hello Mammoth. He is trying to promote his business by all the different social medias. He is giving away a prize from the likes and shares he gets on Facebook. Please help him out and also be in the running for a prize.
Thanks.

To be entered for a chance to win, all you need to do is “like" the Hello Mammoth Facebook page, and share the giveaway post.

Link to contest:
http://bit.ly/2pte2iK

Link to website:
www.hellomammoth.com

Link to Facebook:
http://bit.ly/HMLLCFB

Twitter:
http://bit.ly/HelloMammothTwitter

Instagram:
http://bit.ly/HelloMammothInsta

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Always glad to help someone get started...

Posts: 24238 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Liked on the book of faces. I'll pass on the prize.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7674 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolffy88
posted Hide Post
Good luck to your son. I have him a like.

-wolff

"In the absence of light, darkness prevails." - Professor Bruttenholm

Posts: 2103 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see he's using MailChimp for his email marketing needs, so he is off to a good start! Will pass along some info on my side of that setup Smile

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Done.

Hey, can he work with an existing small business in the firearms industry looking to expand?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16902 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
Done. Good luck to your son.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 20023 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
I visited his website. Looks great except for the part about the hours. I'm recall of one of Sam Walton's secrets to success. Work half a day, but remember, there are 24 hours in a day!

Posts: 1850 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Done

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Ice Cream Man
posted Hide Post
OK, so I'm going to be "that guy"

A) Look at Mail Chimps privacy policy

B) He May want to reconsider his copy. He cannot service a Fortune 500 company.

I've hired marketing people in the past - ones who are straightforward and good about meeting deadlines and staying on budget do very well

Posts: 5910 | Location: Republic of Ice Cream, Low Country, SC. | Registered: May 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
I don't have any social media to like them on but those quotes on the website made me laugh my ass off.

Posts: 846 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys for your help. We appreciate it.
My boys a thinker, sees outside the box and is willing to try new things. I hope he does well. At least he's trying something new.
kkina-- I believe he's getting back to you.
I asked him about the quotes. It took me a little bit to catch his humor.
I asked him about the hours. He just wanted to put something down. If I know him he will work at whatever task he has until it's complete. When it comes to doing a marketing job, he's totally into it.
Again, Thanks for the likes, shares, and comments.

Posts: 11155 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post