SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Props to Stewmac!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Props to Stewmac! Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted
I got my order of guitar bits and tools but the mini feeler gauges weren't included but a set of ball-end hex keys were.

I called to ask about it. I told the fellow that I liked the tools I did receive and I'd be glad to pay for them but I didn't receive the tools I actual ordered.

While I was still on the phone I got an email with a tracking number and he said "keep the hex keys".

I used one of the hex keys to replace a Floyd Rose bar insert that came with the order.

Thumbs up to Stewart-MacDonald.

Posts: 45394 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of maladat
posted Hide Post
I haven't gotten a ton of stuff from them, just a thing here or there over the years, but my experience has been universally positive.

Posts: 6319 | Location: CA | Registered: January 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Years ago, when I used to work on guitars, I ordered a lot of parts from them. They always have top quality parts. I still get video tips from them every once and a while.

Posts: 1249 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post