SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    New Traeger Timberline Smoker - Released today
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Traeger Timberline Smoker - Released today Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I think I'll just stick with my Weber Performer and my Maverick Redi-Check Wi-Fi temp monitor. The Timberline looks cool, but $2,000!! No way José.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
You could probably add a module with all the fancy tech features to a basic Traeger for a few hundred bucks.

Google Savannah Stoker. A really nice controller. the auto-relight alone is worth the purchase price

For those hating on pellet smokers have you moved up to cap and ball revolvers yet or are you still rockin the single shot muzzle loader?

Mark

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post