SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I had a nice meeting with a forum member today, shared a meal with Appliance Brad and his lovely wife.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I had a nice meeting with a forum member today, shared a meal with Appliance Brad and his lovely wife. Login/Join 
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted
To Brad and his bride, welcome to the city and it was nice to meet you guys.

We had a nice dinner and some good conversation.

Wishing you guys a safe trip home and next time our paths cross we shall do it again.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its really nice when we get to meet other forum members. I learned long ago that Sig Forum is unique, and the people on here are the kind of people I would want to know, thats why I made this the only forum I belong to for over a decade. God Bless you and its great to hear you had a great experience.

Posts: 721 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I have met about 12 other members... each time I am reminded that there are good people and people I can relate to.

My door is always open to the membership. I enjoy sharing a meal or an adult beverage with the good folks here. Any of you are welcome at my table.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I've been to a couple of shoots with Brad. He's good people.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16133 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
As for good people, you need to add yourself to that list Kevin. It was a pleasure meeting you last year!
I've only personally dealt with Brad while needing to fix a dryer a few years back, but he was superb in helping me out.

That is one of the things I love about this forum. We're not just a group of posters on the Web, but moire of an actual community of people that are able to befriend and care about each other.

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3384 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like what you wrote, Gibb, that we are a Community of people. We seam to care about each other and help in times of distress. We also share knowledge to help. Bless this Community!

Officers lives matter!

Posts: 3265 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: February 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cobra21
posted Hide Post
Aside from one helluva' education I have received here, I particularly appreciate transacting in the Classifieds. I feel like members here have my back and I try to return the favor.

Risk the consequences of honesty...

Posts: 4502 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
I hope you wore pants Wink Big Grin.

Sounds like a great time had by all. We should do more forum get togethers. We have a great bunch here.

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5187 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post