SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Something I didn't know I need: impact wrench train horn
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Something I didn't know I need: impact wrench train horn Login/Join 
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted
https://impacttrainhorns.com/p...walt-quad-train-horn

Might be good for crowd dispersal...

Posts: 11362 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Hmm DIY kits if you already have the drill for under $70.....

Posts: 23505 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
That'd be great in the grocery store!

The only negative I see is that you have to take the guts out of the drill to install the compressor in their place. It would be better if the compressor were run off the drill's motor somehow.

Posts: 10974 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Someone here HAS to buy one of these things and report back.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12785 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
That'd be great in the grocery store!

Many years ago I was in the sporting goods section of Walmart and found myself in front of the emergency compressed canned air boat horns. I said to my significant other that if somebody designed a bracket to mount one of these to the shopping cart handle, they'd have a winner.

People walk like they drive.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15723 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Definitely not as fun as the real thing though! I give you SF Member ryan81986's Nathan P3... Razz

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...600039305#5600039305

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8924 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mutiny
posted Hide Post
Was at my daughter’s soccer game a few weeks ago and a parent on the other team had one of these. It was actually pretty annoying everytime he picked it up to use it whenever something positive happened for the other team. Most parents on bth teams seemed annoyed at the guy and his horn. The first blast may have been amusing, but the 30 other ones weren’t.

Posts: 479 | Location: Out West | Registered: January 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do they make a handle bar Mount for it? Could be useful when I’m on my motorcycle…

Posts: 2132 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mutiny:
Was at my daughter’s soccer game a few weeks ago and a parent on the other team had one of these. It was actually pretty annoying everytime he picked it up to use it whenever something positive happened for the other team. Most parents on bth teams seemed annoyed at the guy and his horn. The first blast may have been amusing, but the 30 other ones weren’t.

The ref should have shut it down.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25431 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Definitely not as fun as the real thing though! I give you SF Member ryan81986's Nathan P3... Razz

Big Grin

Posts: 6351 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder if it can be hooked up to a car battery for use under the hood?

Posts: 1607 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post